Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 19.01.2009, 03:03 AM
New here
New here

Default OS3 and Digital Performer

Hi,

I know that it is not officially supported, and it is still a beta, but does anyone have the Virus Control 3 plug-in working within Digital Performer? Version 2.5 worked for me but when I launch the plug-in it just crashes Digital Performer. Just curious if this is universal or just my setup.

The Virus Control Center is working, and has allowed me to burn ROM banks. I wonder how this works. What kind of ROM allows one to write to it? Is the memory backed up by battery, like the RAM? Well, it works great anyway.

Spoff
Old 21.01.2009, 05:30 AM
New here
New here

I have DP 5.13. Adding a Virus TI instrument track doesn't crash DP, but DP reports that the audio system has been turned off, and the plugin itself doesn't appear.

I gotta say that this ongoing inability of these two popular products to work together has bugged me for years now. I don't know whether to be pissed at MOTU or pissed at Access, so instead I am just pissed at both of them.

Bah.
Old 02.07.2009, 05:20 AM
Newborn
Newborn

hello guys , i have mac pro quad last model all updated , virus TI last update too and DP 6,02 . after installing new os on TI i open a DP project and write a midi note : TI was crashing DP . so i did open again DP , open TI WITHOUT reading the note of midi then close DP again and reopen it . then it was working . at least for my set up ...it is still working fine ...i mean it doesnt crash DP
BUT .... and this is my reason coming here .... since the beginning i have the TI in usb the midi latency is unstable in DP for the TI . that makes it really difficult to use with many short notes midi sequences ..it sounds like not in tempo and it is . IF AT LEAST THE MIDI LATENCY WAS STABLE IT WOULD BE FINE ... but it is not ... anybody has an idea ??