Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 31.01.2006, 01:11 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default Quest for the holy TI

Hi everyone,

I have been waiting for my Virus TI Keyboard for about.. three weeks already and still waiting. Does any of you know is there any supply or production problems that might be the cause for this delay?

I have been checking out Thomann website, they had them on stock for a while, but didn't order one as i had already reserved one for me from Finland (only one store sells them) which should have arrived last week.

Now i'm looking at Turnkey as an option, i asked for shipping fees to Finland and if their stock on their website is up to date. I also asked if the Virus TI Keyb comes with a power cord that i can use in Finland. All these questions and the only answer i got was a pre-written (obviously) market speech how they have the lowest price in europe and blah blah.

So, i'm still on the quest of getting a Virus TI Keyb, maybe the Turnkey is my saviour, maybe not. The main question from ordering from there is, what kind of power cord does the Virus TI Keyb use? I know that the power cables in the UK is not the same as in Finland. Can i use my own cable, does it use the same powercable standard as my computer does? And can the Virus be switched to the correct voltage etc.?

Is there a conspiracy going on here? Has Access sold all of their stock to the aliens? What really happened at the NAMM'06? 8O

Regards,
Kaali
Old 31.01.2006, 01:36 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

i am searching myself. cheapest so far is www.musiciansgear.com at 2127 euro. This is also where i bought my virus b.. How much does it cost in finland? I live in norway ..
Old 31.01.2006, 02:18 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

2345 euros, a bit pricier, but that is how it is in Finland the land of the taxes. Not that Norway is any cheaper from what i have heard

I just got an email from Thomann that they will be getting the next batch around 13. March, which is way off the promised "two weeks" that i got from here Finland. Is Access having problems building the Viruses or are they going to upgrade it already(!)? Thomann and Access are both German companies so i would presume they would get them before the store in Finland.

Delay that long makes me wary of ordering it from anywhere even if i could order it from somewhere. Which makes me a really sad panda. I have been reading about Virus TI and listening the samples and everything about it for the last month.
Old 31.01.2006, 06:43 PM
Pro
Pro

Hi Kaali,
I'm waiting now sfor 6 weeks already, and it still hasn't arrived yet... Be prepared for having to wait for a long long time...
Old 31.01.2006, 08:29 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

musicians-gear
<jkeim@attglobal.net>to me
More options 1:53 pm (8 hours ago)
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:53:04 +0100 (CET), jonthebon@gmail.com wrote:

>i want to order virus ti polar, what is the delivery time?

virus ti polar is not available
it seems tobe a phantomproduct

please read our import guide

Best Regards, musicians-gear team

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Old 31.01.2006, 08:38 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

Weird!
lol