Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29.01.2009, 09:32 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthetik View Post
I don't know if it's the lack of skill or the lack of dedication, believe me, I really want to make music, my desire to make music far outweighs everything else I want to do. I just can't. Reading through everyone elses' replies, I realize that maybe it isn't about making crap that other people would like but more about making those 8 bars. Thanks all.
Perhaps your goal could be just to make the best possible loops you can and then either collaborate with someone else who'll blend/tweak them into a great track, or maybe sell them to a sample CD manufacturer?