Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 27.03.2006, 09:18 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default ti in ableton question..

stupid question maybe, but how do i route the usb 2 outs to a seperate track for plugin prosessing etc..?
Old 27.03.2006, 03:06 PM
New here
New here

jonbon it took me a while to work this out as well.
This is how I do it. I assume in this you have VC loaded and working on one midi track already.

1) Go into virus control, select the tract that you want to be transmitted over the second audio channel, select the common page and change the main out to USB2 L+R.

2) Create a new AUDIO track in live; in the audio from drop down boxes, select the midi track which contains the VC pluggin for the first box, and then select 2-Virus TI as the second drop down box. This is now the audio channel which will receive all VC tracks set to USB2 L&R and you can add effects as you like.

3) Creat a new midi track in live and in the Midi to boxes select the track for the VC pluggin for the first, and then the track that you have assigned to USB2 L&R to the second drop down box.

NOTE I've found you need to have both the tracks created under 2&3 above record enabled to hear the sounds when you play the keyboard.

Cheers, Domc