Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.08.2010, 05:07 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Default What was your biggest frustration with your new virus?

Hello electronic music lovers! Wow, it feels good to say that So I just got my hands on a shiny new ti2 and must say I am every bit of blown away and frustrated that a kid could be. Blown away because this is the best sounding thing I have ever experienced, frustrated because I went back to try to re-make a bunch of my trance tracks with the TI2 and quickly learned that extensive knowledge of the ES2 and other soft synths can't tame this beast.

What kinds of problems and situations did you guys run into at the beginning of your relationship with the virus that pushed your buttons and tweaked your knobs in the wrong way?
Old 20.08.2010, 10:35 AM
Pro
Pro

mostly for me it was getting used to a new workflow..having to sample stuff...delay compensation etc......i got a snow......also figuring out ways to set up effects and multiple outs etc.....all the while thinking and hoping that your virus is not already busted....but it is not......it just takes a few days to figure it out.....

i was so worried before learning about Delay Compensation...i thought the thing does not work in time..what is the use...

i was wrong...
its an awesome little creature that i really love....and u are right...lots to learn about it...but lots of fun learning all that...

good luck..

Old 31.08.2010, 01:24 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

I have not been able to figure out how to interface multis and sequencer mode; ie how to store multi's on the computer and/or change them into sequencer setups, and vice-versa.
I don't always have the computer running so I create thing in multi-mode, and I will be using the Virus to perform without a computer so for me (unless someone knows a workaround) this is the biggest problem--using what I design in the same set up with or without the computer interface.
The sounds are excellent for what I use them for, and the ability to tweak with knobs, not a mouse, is fantastic.
Old 13.09.2010, 01:00 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha

Constantly frustrated by simply jst not been good enough. Still I refuse to give up. The next person who ever tells me its easy to make electronic music will quite easily by cleaning blood off their face........
Old 13.09.2010, 04:03 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

What? It is easy.

I'm deadmau5 by the way.
Old 13.09.2010, 09:38 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha

In that case can you come stay at my house for a week and make some tunes. You might never escape.
Old 13.09.2010, 10:00 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnelby View Post
What? It is easy.

I'm deadmau5 by the way.
Lol... except deadmau5 does everything on FLStudio and you said you're a Mac/Logic guy
Old 14.09.2010, 12:05 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Man, you can't beat the sound of the virus compared to the even the BEST plugins in the business! It's just too damn FAT! Too massive!

But it does crashes a lot with Logic. i don't know why. Maybe i have too many plugins or something. This also happens with omnisphere and Trilian.
Are people experiencing this problem?
Old 14.09.2010, 04:24 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
Lol... except deadmau5 does everything on FLStudio and you said you're a Mac/Logic guy

Ableton! He helped write the program
Old 14.09.2010, 04:26 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

But it does crashes a lot with Logic. i don't know why. Maybe i have too many plugins or something. This also happens with omnisphere and Trilian.
Are people experiencing this problem?[/quote]

It does have some issues with logic, I'm actually getting a little frustrated at times.