Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 05.12.2006, 10:06 AM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default What do you think of Christmas ???

Christmas for me is some time off work and an excuse to get Drunk as a skunk...
I got no Kids so whats the point...Fuck it !!!
http://www.thegirlnextdoor.de/Virusforum.htm
http://www.myspace.com/thegirlnextdoormusic
Old 05.12.2006, 11:22 AM
Forum Saviour
Aged Veteran

My missus loves it and if she's happy I''m happy
Old 05.12.2006, 12:46 PM
Pro
Pro

Yay! Christmas is ace. Best dinner of the year too.

(Susan Rayner, age 10)
Old 05.12.2006, 05:24 PM
Pro
Pro

having kids makes christmas seem more special as they look forward to it so much, but by christ I'm going to be sick of it by the time it comes around
Old 05.12.2006, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

I want a bloody new apartment.. Bloody fucking whore fucking cocksucking motherfucking suckass piss horse shit crack fucking whore shit piece..

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 05.12.2006, 07:01 PM
Pro
Pro

Umm.. That's no way to ask Santa for anything.

Everything OK there Sebastian?

(Susan Rayner, age 10)
Old 05.12.2006, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Nah mate.. It ain't.. I am so freakin' disappointed at this whole mess with my apartment right now.

In July (somewhere around there anyways), we had a waterleak in the kitchen which lead to that the floor needs to be replaced. I still haven't recived money from my insurancecompany which means that the floor is still damaged.

Today after two days of cleaning the livingroom, the bloody aquarium broke and guess what? We couldn't do anything than to rip apart the floor which was installed.. last year and guess what? I will probably not see a single ? for those damages aswell.

The whole apartment needed to be repaired when we moved in here and that was 2-3 years ago and my family still hasn't aided us in that except than paint the livingroom and.. yeah, well that's about it.. and yeah, messed around with the electricty in this apartment which means that almost every button/outlet is damaged in one way or another and that has lead to us _always_ have to follow Nova around the apartment to see where she crawls and what she tries to.. examine.. I am so fed up with it, I am fed up with lies and other bullsh*t that people always seems to say to me.

I am so upset that.. I can't do anything, my anxienty is all over the place and my stomach is hurting like hell and I just basicly felt like everything was going down the drain.

I decided that this year, I won't be celebrating christmas with my family nor will I have any contact whatsoever with them aswell.. They are banned to call us, mail us, visit ut & and all other means to contact us. So both angry and really disappointed..

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 06.12.2006, 07:52 AM
Pro
Pro

When was the last time you called the insurance company? Were all your insurance payments in order? You hadn't missed any? If they're refusing to pay, they must have legal grounds - and they don't usually make mistakes.

If you're sure they are wrong, contact your local Citizens' Advice Centre and ask them what to do.

Are you renting that apartment? Whose responsibility is the insurance?

You should get those electrical fittings sorted quick mate. Not expensive to get new childproof sockets and easy to install.

It's not nice living in a place that isn't, well, nice. I completely renovated this place last summer. Filled every crack and hole and repainted the place. Took about 2 weeks and cost about ?300.

Too bad when things get nasty with the family. Years of wasted time and emotion.

(Susan Rayner, age 10)
Old 06.12.2006, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

We took an "homeinsurance" for 350.000:- SEK since we spent loads of cash repairing this place and it also covers breakin/if things just would break and so on.

The main reason we took this was because we installed new floors and the company we rent this place from has an "We take care of everything except floors.. so if anything would happen to your floors, contact someone that acctually cares". This is the apartment I grew up in and it the floors was some yellowish-brownish colour which was horrible and we wanted something new me and Ausa.

We installed beutiful dark brown oak-floor in the kitchen which cost us almost 10.000:- just for that floor and we installed lightcoloured sometypeofwooden floors in the rest of the apartment.

We asked the landlord if this was ok before and all they said; great that you're installing new floors, that way if you move it would be alot easier getting this place more intresting! and Yes everything was ok.

We painted the livingroom, hallway, kitchen, our bedroom but we still got two more bedrooms that need to get some new paint on the walls.

When I was looking for an homeinsurance I looked at insurances that covered "rental apartments"; this insurance I got do just that and it says; "If the type of damage has to be covered by Netviq, we gotta see evidence that it isn't installed by the landlord by default and/or receipt".

We called our landlord, he signed papers that it wasn't a defaultinstallation and it was "most likely done by the people living in the apartment", we also sent in our original receipt on the floors/paint/everything needed.

In October, I got the call from Netviq "We're sorry to say but this is a cleary case of that the landlord has to pay for the damage" so we called the landlord but he says and showed us contracts which is signed by us that it isn't their responibilty for the floors.

We could get the walls repainted for an cost of 3.000:- SEK just for the kitchen (and it's quite small.. I could do it myself for 1.000:- SEK myself) and since we aren't rich in any way... We took the cheap way out and has been fighting our insurancecompany..

I haven't been late with any payments for our insurance.. Infact I've always paid it atleast 30 days before it's due! We haven't tried to rip them of.. We only want what it says that we would get if damage would occour in this place in an accident.

Aye, it's to bad when it comes to this with one's family but sometime you gotta do something radical to acctually make the others understand your point of view and why you feel sad. I mean, the electricthings that one of my brothers "fixed" is just one fault and then they just left it - I feel really unsure how to fix it even if I read loads about electricity and safety. I mean, when my older brother got to know that he was going to be a father (well.. he's going to be an father in February).. They moved to a bigger place, bought furniture for almost 75.000:- SEK, made the whole place babysafe and eveyrbody helped yet when they found out that I was going to be a father.. "Congratz, YAY! WEEEEeee! YAY! WOHOOO!" and then I acctually called and asked for help, but did i get any help? no. We (me and Ausa) had to do our best with all we got.. Our apartment is pretty safe for kids now but not 101% like my brother's apartment now is.

I had this fight many times over with my family about their.. "lets-just-say-that-we-are-gonna-help-out-but-then-dont-give-a-crap-because-someone-else-needs-our-help-more-or-were-just-to-tired-this-week". They promised my once Nova was born everything was going to change and we was about to get the help we needed.. It has been almost 11 months since that and still all that has happened is what me and ausa has fixed!

This is probably the worst post ever.. But i haven't slept anything and I still feel completly destroyed and my gastric ulcer has been acting up since yesterday and my stomach hurts like f*ck so I gotta try to get an apointment to see ye olde Doctor.

Old 06.12.2006, 02:53 PM
Pro
Pro

Definitely contact Citizen's Advice tomorrow Sebastian. I don't know what they're called in Swedish. You should be able to call the Town Hall and ask them who they are. They will give you free advice about what to do next.

You should also contact a lawyer mate. Tell them you think you have a strong case against Netviq.

Contact Netviq and tell them <in a calm manner> that you are now in the process of taking legal advice about the matter, and that they might want to start reviewing the case. You might want to do this in writing and send it registered post. Remember to keep a copy for yourself, you'll need it later. Keep the tone VERY STRAIGHT. Don't get angry in writing ever.

Apart from on here, of course. Do it mate. You'll feel much better.

(Susan Rayner, age 10)