Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18.01.2005, 10:06 PM
New here
New here

Default sticky notes...no sound at all

im sorry if this has been covered...i searched but didnt find anything.

i recently purchased a used indigo. the previous owner hardly ever used and it still had an old os on it (4.5 i think). i played with it for a few days to get used to it, then decided to update the os.

imediately after the update (which appeared to go smoothly) i encountered this problem. sometimes when using the keys...they will make no sound at all...and sometimes they will make a sound...but the the the sound will play forever. i cant play another note untill i change the patch. i cant play more than 4 or 5 notes without one of these two things happening.

i have tried a hard reset...nothing happens...i have tried a reinstall of the os...nothing happens.

it seems obvios that something went wrong during the os update, but i cant seem to fix it.

thnx in advance for any help.