Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 12.11.2004, 01:15 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Hehehe.....better start queing now, the line is getting longer
and apparently so is the wait for the TI
delivery to the US has supposedly been moved from mid dec to mid jan... and even then there are no guarantees.

i cant complain though - if they hadnt announced the thing i prob would have bought a c instead
Old 16.11.2004, 08:07 AM
Amateur
Amateur

Here comes a lot of bla-bla!

Well, I was going to by a virus c. And in fact, I tried many times.
I got in contact with a guy from finnland that whith a lot of help from this forum, turned out to be a scammer!! I also went far by car to pick up one, in my neighbour country sweden, but the car broke down half the way, so we had to turn back! (water cabel broke, so we had to refill water every 15min, heheh) The swedish seller did never answare my telephone calls after that, he just hang up the phone. So because since I decided to come and meet him in sweeden, id guess he just freaked out, because he wanted to scamm me too! I dont know, but everytime I tried to call him, eighter he hangs up, or dont answare.

So the process has taken so long now, that my savings of cash will be enough to get a virus TI when it is released!

Should I wait?

Im playing deep psycedelic ambient, chillout, trance and contemporary.
I have tried the Virus B and C a few times, and also my band mate has a B, so I know about its sounds and capabilities.

I shall be using it a lot live. Would you guys recomend the desktop, or a keyboard version? The Polar looks sooo nice! It has the same metal colour as the rest of my gear! :P

But, it must be hell to carry a Polar around giging! Im giging every weekend now, and im already carying a laptop, a small mixer, and a Novation X-Station. At the moment I only play in my own town Oslo, but next year im starting giging in other countries, and also going to India for 4 months to work on a music project in late january, and id love to bring a Virus. Imagine carying around a Polar in India.. well, my band mate is bringing a nova tabletop, so I can borrow his Virus B, if I wish. Though this trip is exelent for getting get deep into the TI, and make it ready for an exploding summer in europe

I dont know.. Its nice to have dedicated keys. I have an Elektron Monomachine tabletop, and im controling it with the X-Station, but... its not the same as an all in one package! You would need extra keys anyway, in a live situation. Though I could get just a small cheep thing. I do have the smalest keyboard that exists though (must be) but it is only usb conected, and has no pitch and mod weel..( Evolution eKeys) And theres this Apple GarageKey, same as the eKeys, but also got octave up/down buttons. Theres the super flat and light Edirol PCRM1, and theres the nice Korg microKontrol, but this is beginning to be to much! Maybe I will build a controller, im in for it!!

Argh, the choices....

I guess its just wait and see... Wait, wait, wait...
Old 16.11.2004, 10:25 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blay
and apparently so is the wait for the TI
delivery to the US has supposedly been moved from mid dec to mid jan... and even then there are no guarantees.
NNNnnnnnooooooooooOOOOOO!!!