Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Old 09.12.2009, 01:01 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Roland V-Synth XT rack

Can anyone help me on this?

I heard a lot of talk about the Roland XT and I was thinking about buying one. It's kind of expensive though, so I want to ask u guys if it's worth it. I own Virus TI ,Moog LP and Waldorf Blofeld.

People swear by the XT, especially for the psytrance production as being the easiest to program and having a lot of sound synthesis capabilities.

Please let me know of your oppinions.

Thanks so much and sorry for the long post
Old 10.12.2009, 08:03 PM
New here
New here

Default V-Synth

Hi,

I've just bought a second hand virus ti earlier this week, but i've had a v-synth gt for a couple of years, i understand the sound engine is the same in the rack version.
Sound manipulation is unreal on the v-synth. Basicly, you get a SH201, an SP505, and a VP550 all in one tidy box.

I'm a trancehead, and the sounds it's capable of are off the planet. pick any patch and you can manipulate it into something unrecognisable within seconds.

I'm unsure about the virus yet, still trying to get it running with my mac and logic, but access say my serial number is invalid??? why ??? its their sticker on the underside!