Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Old 28.01.2015, 02:29 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
Yeah! The Sub-37 must be something, uh? cheers
Learned synthesis (with many prior years of piano) back in 1982 on a Korg MS20 and missed that analog sound but wanted my first Moog instead.

I can safely say the Sub37 has been the most creativity inspiring instrument for me and coming update in February will make it even more versatile of a performance tool. From classic Moog sounds to brand new and everything between.
That Moog sound is great with the Virus's outright digital soundscapes....however, that Moog 4-Pole filter emulation on my Virus KC is really great.
The Sub 37's envelopes can be set to loop and latch and everything between, making it really good $ for functionality and plays well with my now Poly Evolver Rack poly chained to a Mono Evolver Keyboard...along with the Virus, universe of possibilities.
Old 11.02.2015, 12:03 PM
Veteran
Veteran

I'm always loved the sound of the Moog instruments myself to, even though I still haven't got one. Still on the back of my mind, and that one and the sub phatty are the ones that most appeal to me, specially that one! Proper beast for an already very impressive synth collection you have going there enjoy