Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music

General discussion about music An area for general music releated threads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02.07.2014, 11:54 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Sounds vaguely familiar but got nothing, will suggest getting the free app for your smartphone Gsound. I use it all the time to identify tracks that are playing in public places it works pretty good. Either that or stop stuffing dollar bills into the strippers G-string for one second & go ask the DJ
Ha.. yeah, that is a future plan, only thing is I don't get to that place very often. I did go back a couple of times within a few weeks of posting the question, and didn't hear them play it again. It's a little hard to request they play it when I can't even describe it I didn't think about Gsound or one of those at the time, because as I was listening to it, the title was on the tip of my tongue and I was sure it was going to come to me as soon as I stopped trying so hard to remember (yet it never did).

Hmm... if I could just find a community or something of dance music nuts that specialize in identifying this stuff maybe I could link the files. It's a good sign I guess that it sounds remotely familiar to you, at least an indication I might have captured enough of it to identify.

Also not sure if I mentioned it has kind of a break beat groove to it. It's kind of an odd song for a strip club really.