Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 27.04.2014, 06:28 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default Www.djberni.com

Hey Infekted,

Not had a lot of time to make much music recently, DJing, partying & also making some adjustments to my various internet space's
Like a lot of you I have a Soundcloud account that I upgraded from the freebie to the pro because I like to throw up a DJ mix now & again & needed to buy the extra time to do this. Even though $60 a year is not a lot I figured out a better alternative...Mixcloud! Very similar to it's sound cousin but you can join for free & upload as many mixes as you want, no limit. So now I can have my tracks on my freebie Soundcloud & my DJ mixes on Mixcloud...all for free!
With the cash I saved I resurrected my old web site djberni.com! Got a really sweet deal to host it for $23 for the entire year which is not going to break the bank. Just got it up & running so no great shakes yet but it's a start. Toying with the idea of doing a blog or getting my podcast back on line, we'll see. Also I think it's good to have your own space on the web to do what you like with.
To launch it I made a demo video, enjoy & if you have any ideas let me know

http://youtu.be/UxacD_mPUsw

http://djberni.com/index.html