Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24.02.2006, 10:51 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Default Virus Ti SonicState Reviews....

What a load of crap people are writing over at sonicstate......

First of all it started with the editors review scores....75% for each category??? Hello!!!! The KC got 100% for each category and I seriously doubt the Ti actually sounds worse. So wtf????

Im under the distinct impression there are some weirdo's out there posting their rants. Correct me if im wrong but i doubt our very own Tomer Trance would have written a review like that. I hope some wanker doesnt decide to use my name and write a shitty review.....because id just like to set the record straight - Yes, im not the worlds biggest digital synth fan....and sometimes I dislike the concept of Virtual analog because i find myself comparing it to the real deal all too often....but one thing id never do is give a Virus a rating of less than 4/5. I do appreciate the Virus in terms of good build quality and it can make some nice sounds....that in my mind makes it a 4/5. People who give any synth (not just a virus) scores of 2 or 1/5 are blatently pissed off about something.

So my message to you people with TI's. If youve got one and your happy with it...spread the love http://www.sonicstate.com/synth_revi...s_virus-ti.cfm

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....