Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23.02.2009, 07:22 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho L View Post
Just curious, what have you sent them and to where?
I've sent support requests, several times, to both companies. All ignored. Both companies (as a result of the petition) have eventually effectively admitted there are issues and told us back in October that Access were going to investigate and that there'd be feedback in a few weeks. 4 months later and no word.

Over the last few years, I've also had various private and public discussions with Marc (over on virusti.com), where I offered to help get to the bottom of some of the problems. He claimed he couldn't reproduce the problems I and hundreds of others are seeing, and he stopped talking to me.

There are several problems with the plug-in. Some have similar effects though the causes are different. Some down to hardware setup. Part of the problem is in eliminating the hardware issues so that we can concentrate on the real stability issues. It's also the case where all other plug-ins work on certain hardware, but Virus doesn't.

All this is covered over on the TC forum linked at the top of this thread.

The petition itself has a fairly comprehensive list of the problems:

http://www.petitiononline.com/VIRUSTCP/petition.html

Edit: BTW - there's a thread over on the TC forum asking if anyone has a proper working setup. I think 2 people have said yes, posted their system details, but pointed out that they have sync problems. So, thus far, it seems that no-one has (what I'd call) a properly working system.

Last edited by Purusha : 23.02.2009 at 10:50 AM.