Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 20.03.2005, 03:34 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default just call me bitch

Hi, yall can just call me bitch for short. Im producing different forms of electronic music at home (mainly house) with virus indigo 11, akai mpc2000xl and yamaha aw16g. Ive taught myself everything I know, which isnt a lot but considering I knew absolutely nothing before Ive come a long way however Im still very in the dark about alot of things and Im not that up with all the technical jargon, so please be patient with me if my questions seem stupid. I would love to meet up with any others in person in Sydney, Australia which is where I am of course.
Old 20.03.2005, 03:51 AM
Pro
Pro

Welcome
Old 20.03.2005, 05:23 AM
This forum member lives here

WELCOME! Didnt know the indigo was up to version 11! J/K.
Old 20.03.2005, 05:49 AM
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlot
WELCOME! Didnt know the indigo was up to version 11! J/K.
8O

Yeah its been upto #11 for at least two years. Oh and by the way I am looking at your package and the smily I have attached perfectly describes the effect its having on my brain. I mean I have been hypnotised by many a lunch before but that one takes the cake!! LOL
Old 20.03.2005, 06:16 AM

~Welcome to Planet Virus~

Ahhh.....A fellow Sydney Sider, and another Aussie to join the ranks. Surely now we must be in a position to overthrow the European dictatorship that is "Unofficial Virus Forum"???

As the potential rulers, we Aussies will accept aliances from other non-EU nations.

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 20.03.2005, 06:54 AM
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
~Welcome to Planet Virus~

Ahhh.....A fellow Sydney Sider, and another Aussie to join the ranks. Surely now we must be in a position to overthrow the European dictatorship that is "Unofficial Virus Forum"???

As the potential rulers, we Aussies will accept aliances from other non-EU nations.

No, I couldnt be bothered besides Im really not the aggressive type LOL but as I said in my intro I am interested in meeting fellow sydney siders at some stage for collaborations perhaps ,if not to just escape the four walls of my studio where I tend to live these days. What sort of music are you into? what gear do you use? How experienced are you? I would really love to find a mentor whos brain I could pick, In exchange I can offer production, songwriting and vocal skills.Let me know if your ever keen.
Old 20.03.2005, 03:05 PM

Hi Bitch

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 20.03.2005, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch
What sort of music are you into? what gear do you use? How experienced are you? I would really love to find a mentor whos brain I could pick, In exchange I can offer production, songwriting and vocal skills.Let me know if your ever keen.
Music???? Lots of stuff really....been getting into alot of Floyd records, Nick Drake, some folk stuff, but the music I like to produce is breaks, and abstract sound scape/ambient beats. Havent had much time to make my own music lately as I have been recording other bands.

Gear..... I have an Access Virus RackXL, a Motif Rack, Korg X5D. I use a G5 1.6, and there is a whole bunch of other gear (Mixer, compressor, Reverb units etc...) Oh and a really cool Studer analogue console. Bunch of mics, drums, guitars, bass etc....Running Cubase SX and Reason 2.5

Also at Sydney Uni studying acoustics/electronics, so most of my time is being eaten up by study, work (and sleep when I get the chance)

Mentor???? What stuff do you need to know....I cant offer alot of help with the synthesis side of things, I am a novice really, but I may be able to offer some help as far as the Audio Engineering side of things.

Whereabouts in Sydney do you reside?

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 20.03.2005, 11:49 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the forum, Bitch!

Have a great time while you're here and best of luck in your endeavors.

-AlexHall74
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 21.03.2005, 01:56 AM
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch
What sort of music are you into? what gear do you use? How experienced are you? I would really love to find a mentor whos brain I could pick, In exchange I can offer production, songwriting and vocal skills.Let me know if your ever keen.
Music???? Lots of stuff really....been getting into alot of Floyd records, Nick Drake, some folk stuff, but the music I like to produce is breaks, and abstract sound scape/ambient beats. Havent had much time to make my own music lately as I have been recording other bands.

Gear..... I have an Access Virus RackXL, a Motif Rack, Korg X5D. I use a G5 1.6, and there is a whole bunch of other gear (Mixer, compressor, Reverb units etc...) Oh and a really cool Studer analogue console. Bunch of mics, drums, guitars, bass etc....Running Cubase SX and Reason 2.5

Also at Sydney Uni studying acoustics/electronics, so most of my time is being eaten up by study, work (and sleep when I get the chance)

Mentor???? What stuff do you need to know....I cant offer alot of help with the synthesis side of things, I am a novice really, but I may be able to offer some help as far as the Audio Engineering side of things.

Whereabouts in Sydney do you reside?

Im at Mona vale ,northern beaches but I have a car. Ok, Id really like to find out more about how to store my arrangements at the moment. As far as storing my multi single programs so that when I choose to work on my song after having been working on something else, I can restore all the sounds etc I cant figure it out. Id really like to learn as much as I can especially about eq, compression. I intend to release my music independently so I just want to be the best I can.