Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 04.03.2006, 03:48 AM
New here
New here

Default arp note send with vcontrol

Hi all,

From all the post i've seen about this question, i cant seem to find the solution for my particular problem, wich is recording arp notes (arp note send is on and midi thru selected) using the virus control plugin.

i've tested the same trick running multi mode and seq mode but disconecting the usb cable and connecting only pure midi from the ti to my soundcard, and i was able to arm record a midi track in cubase sx3.1 and record the arped midi notes to the armed track with no problem.

i think the prob is to get cubase recognizing the midi signal coming from the usb cable when its working in vcontrol mode, as i dont get any signal from midi in activity into cubase when i do the same procedure.
i wonder how can i get a midi track to receive midi arped notes running vcontrol.

as anyone tested this yet with success?
thx in advance

Pedro [Yann Spike]
Old 05.03.2006, 08:21 PM
New here
New here

Hi again,

After more testing i came to the conclusion that i can only get the odd multipart midi channels (1,3,5 etc) to transmit the midi arped notes into cubase when working with vcontrol.
Can someone reproduce this or confirm it pls? Im goin nuts cause i've tested this with 3 diferent cubase projects and made 1 new just for assuring. I cant seem to find any way to change this, and it would come very handy for me if it worked on all channels.

thx again