Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22.01.2004, 02:47 PM

People that can afford a powercore is more likely to afford to buy the powercore virus. Thats my experince. Because if you put out the money for a powercore. I think it less privacy with powercore users. Because when a new powercore driver comes out you have to stay on old driver, then your cracked powercore plug maybe does'nt work. Cracked software maybe will work but dont belive that the crackers always crack the latest version. I spoke with alot of clients that trys out a cracked version before they buy and give me phonecall and wondering how the latest versions are working. But is hard for me to tell how the cracked version is working. V-stack is a good example. I had a client that wondered if the retail version had working midichannels. This was due to that there was no cracked version with working with midichannels this made the software complety useless. Just a annother day at MI7

I hope never vst-plugin will come because this lower the value of a access virus. I am just ego-centred. I dont my old hardware virus should be worth nothing because some kids and grown kids download it.I understand that people really want have this synth. But as all things. Good things costs.

I think powercore with powercore virus is great. You get nice plugins also.

One other thing, I am sorry that I dont have the time to spend in this forum.
http://herbalchemy.com/FREETIBET.JPG
http://www.freetibet.org/