Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 08.01.2005, 12:27 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Jaisus H Christ guys!!!!!
Give Marc a break ... I can't see anyone from Korg or Roland posting on an unoffical user forum like this never mind reading it.
And look at all the info that has been posted on the Access site regarding the TI ... what have Korg given us on there new monstrosity ... a few thumbnails. Marc, ignore these idiots, take 6 months if you need it to get the TI perfected.
-grimley
Old 08.01.2005, 01:02 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Fuck korg and roland...the whole reason I and others are bleeting on is because we love access's usual exceptional customer treatment, which just seems to be wavering in this release of the TI (maybe weve been spoilt?)

On a side note the korg hasnt been announced at all, the TI has. We can only wait andl see if korg stick to thier shipping dates and/or release detailed info, mp3 clips when the time comes.

ten
Old 09.01.2005, 10:42 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten
But why on earth can you not give us any more usefull information, pictures of the hardware/software or mp3 teasers?
ten
Because this drip-drip of information is the right way to confuse people. A product like this has to be "launched" rather than entering the market by the back door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten
You're a good lad, Marc. I love the Virus, its an amazing synth and I know access want to and WILL make a great product when it finally arrives. But this being kept in the dark crap really stinks and you should seriously send word to someone higher up the chain that a lot people are not happy about this at all.
ten
Handbags at 10 paces
Old 10.01.2005, 12:31 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default Was the announcement forced on Access?

OK I'm bored. I just wonder... a few days before Access announced the TI on the website info had been found on another site which gave a lot of info about the TI range. It was hot news and spread through synth forums. Access then announced very shortly after and confirmed a December launch and so I sold my C and put an order on the TI like many others Did they have to play their hand early due to the info leak elsewhere?

As already mentioned on here it may now be that Access waits for NAMM

Which would give them more time to catch any bugs I suppose. Had I known this I think I would have waited for NAMM too

Oh, and the reason Access haven't posted any MP3s yet is we will only bitch about them. Anyway Access are one of the better companies who know how to support their products and long may it continue.
Old 10.01.2005, 01:58 AM
This forum member lives here

The guys from Access dont have to post here or read here....but they do. Its time to give them a break. Its obvious they are doing what they can......im happy with that.

More info, MP3's and updates in general would be nice.....but my life will not come to an end if it doesnt happen anytime soon. Just hang tight and let them do the business.....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 10.01.2005, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
The guys from Access dont have to post here or read here....but they do. Its time to give them a break. Its obvious they are doing what they can......im happy with that.
No they dont, and you are right. I think everybody is a "little" ancy and tired of waiting. The fact is how many companies announce products, and aren't heard from again for 2 months.

Question for you guys is: do you think waiting til NAMM to ship will sway potential buyers to other synths that are announced?

I am not going anywhere, just wondering everyone elses opinion.
Old 10.01.2005, 04:29 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to scr

Acces surely knows if the Ti will be soon ready ( 1 or 2 weeks) or if it will take months....
Acces come to this forum to say " We work hard ...." They don't have to do it so it 's nice from them.
But I think it's normal they work hard. Do you really think Acces are taking hollidays ?

Acces writes in this forum to calm people down. but it doesn't 'work'. On the contrary, we learn nothing new. So people feels like acces flouts them.
It seems to say 'c'mon guys the TI is not ready at all, you'll have to wait forever....sorry but we post on this forum so be cool ok ?).

But Im agree on a fact. Mp3, or Manual are no use at this time. It would be like a sort of compensation, a strategy to make people wait.

When you look at the delay, we cannott say the we have waited so long.
A little delay is nothing, but please don't let us in the expectation because it s the worst thing on earth, and its not honest for those who have pre-ordered their TI and who don't know when they receive it, and it doesn't suit with such a prestigious brand.

As you said before, Acces are the only ones who know, So please tell us more.

Waooo ...what a long post.... I should write novel instead of making music

Please people from Acceswho reads and posts on this forum, don't take it personnaly (Marc or anyone else).
Thanks
Old 10.01.2005, 03:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mcoyote

Quote:
...The fact is how many companies announce products, and aren't heard from again for 2 months...
Many. Most large ones, maybe all of them in IT.

Quote:
...do you think waiting til NAMM to ship will sway potential buyers to other synths that are announced?...
I would think so. If there are going to be meaningful introductions there, no sense being last week's news.
Old 10.01.2005, 04:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bjorktribe

Just to jump in with some waiting experience. When I ordered my X Station (which at the time was ReMote 25 Audio) I waited THREE months for it to arrive! Mostly because what I had originaly bought was a K Station, Only to find out that they sold me a Discontinued product that I could no longer get. So i was comped with the Xstation being assured that with 'a download online, I could turn it into a K station synth AND remote keyboard. Well the download for it was not ready for another THREE months after I got it. That's three months that the synth engine inside lay dormant and noteless. That was the most painful wait i've ever had to go through. The swelling in my head has stopped since then.

I'm thinking that Access is up to please everybody. My sales rep also told me that mine should ship by Feb 11. fingers crossed.
Old 10.01.2005, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoyote
Many. Most large ones, maybe all of them in IT.
Ok, let me rephrase. How many companies announce music products and are heard from for over 2 months now? No sounds, no updates, no progress reports. It rarely happens if that. The least companies do is post sound examples to keep buyers at bay. The product was announced to ship in December.