Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18.06.2017, 12:00 PM
New here
New here

Default TI Remote: OSC Balance knob has 12 steps instead of 127

Hi,

I have a question about the remote mode of the virus ti 2. I hope somebody can help.

I'm using the VirusABC template in remote mode, to automate the virus within Renoise, long story, but it works.

When I assign, lets say, the cutoff knob on my virus to a virtual knob on the plugin, it works perfectly, the cutoff of the plugin goes all the way from 0 to 127 and back.

When I assign the osc balance knob on the Virus to a virtual knob on a plugin, it doesn't go further then 12. So instead of the 127 steps, de osc balance knob seems to have a range of 12, and the knob of the plugin doesn't go further then about a tenth of the whole range.

Can I configure remote so the osc balance knob sends a maximum of 127 steps instead of 12?

I hope my question is clear, otherwise I'll be happy to rephrase my question, obviously.

Thanks for your time and effort!

spdk