Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06.12.2004, 04:58 PM
New here
New here

Default Checksum Error problem

Hello. I recently purchased a Virus Classic desktop synth, and I decided that I would like to update the unit to 8 banks. After downloading the update, I tried to load it into the unit, only to receive a Checksum Error message. I tried to update it using Pro Tools LE 6.4, Nuendo 2, Sonar 3, and Windows Media Player. I also had the tempo set very low. The interface I use is a Digidesign 001, and I am running Windows XP Pro on an AMD based computer.

I checked through the manual, searched here, and contacted Access, but have been unable to figure anything out. I would like to know if anyone here has any suggestions. I wonder if it might be my 001, but I don't have another interface handy to try. If anyone has any information that might be useful, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ron