Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 12.09.2009, 03:53 PM
New here
New here

Default VirusTI MK1 input/output issue

Hi, not sure if anyone here has noticed this yet on their own units, but Im having a difficult time getting audio from the right analog input/output of my VirusTI after the last two OS updates (3.1 and 3.2).

I use my VirusTI in analog mode at the moment, routing signal from my mixer's aux send to the VirusTI and back, making the VirusTI a dedicated fx unit for the rest of my studio set up.

Ive verified that the aux sends are working properly on my mixer and that the stereo cables Im using are working properly.

The input mode on the virus is set to static and I have switched outputs as well in the config panel to all three analog outputs on the VirusTI, still experiencing the same issue. At this point Im not exactly sure if its an issue with the right analog input or the right analog outputs, although Im assuming its the input.

The only option I have at the moment is to set to the input mode to left and this allows me to hear the signal from the left channel on both speakers. I still would like to process the complete stereo signal as Ive been doing for some time now, but Im at my wits end trying to figure this one out. Can anyone help?
Old 16.09.2009, 07:36 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Can someone tell me where I can see the differences in MK1 and MK2 versions? First time i see that :S