Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Old 05.09.2003, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

cool!

A new place huh? thats also cool..

is everybody getting an new apartment in finland right now? alot of friends from finland are also moving around right now.. and Juho and you.. matsa when are you going to move then?

i had a ad up for an PAiA 9700s system (and some other stuff too) but realised that i didnt have to sell it - even _AFTER_ paying $1100 in bills and bought a computer for $1400 this month and i _STILL_ got money left on my account - to be exact $450 and all the alcohol is already bought too.. and in the end of this month a friend who ows me quite some money is gonna repay me.. wohoo, livin' large baby!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 05.09.2003, 05:38 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

How long did it take you to make that 9700s system? Can you show some pictures? I'm sure you're busy making money (goddamned crack dealer).
Old 05.09.2003, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

my p9700s took me about a week to finish - probably would finish earlier but there where some parts missing (cost me $2 to get the missing parts from the local electronicsshop)

i haven't got any pictures for you m8 - sorry - but anyways it isn't that much to look at acctually since i dont have a box for it - i bought it second hand from a friend who thought getting the box was just a waste of money since he could build better looking boxes.. well, and now ive got another problem with it.. the sound is really uhm odd - sounds almost like its pitching by itself..

hehe crack? nah m8.. acctually i dont sell anything - here's the thing:
i got money back from taxes ($1000) and i got my salary ($900) my friend payed back a loan ($500) and my brother payed of his loan also ($700) and i had money left since last month. (and ive been saving up for my computer)

and next month i get the rest of the money from my friend (another $500) he had to borrow it when he got in trouble and needed a lawyer

"you come to me and ask me for this favor and what do i get?"

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 05.09.2003, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

another thing if your looking for clean good sound the paia isnt for you udenjoe - its more of an weird-sounds-unit.. atleast thats what i always ending up with when im tweaking it

and another thing - if your looking for weirdsounds this is great and really funny to build too.. atleast i had fun building it

Old 05.09.2003, 02:45 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

I know about that. I built a fatman. That's why I asked. It is really fun. i wouldn't mind building one later when I'm in the states.
Old 05.09.2003, 08:18 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Where did u buy these...you guys have websites?

peace
Blank
Old 06.09.2003, 01:38 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Go to paia.com.
Old 07.09.2003, 12:26 AM
Veteran
Veteran

thanx m8

peace
Blank