Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 04.12.2009, 03:49 AM
New here
New here

Default Logic 8 Crashes, Error Message "Virus TI Multi Mode Seems to be Causing Problems"

Hello All,
I'm having some trouble with a project, it's really weird and sort of difficult to explain but I'll try:
I use a Virus TI and suddenly, I started getting a message saying smthg like "multimode seems to be causing trouble" blah blah, and the message said the Virus TI was causing the problem. Despite deleting the Virus instance along with all of the automation, Logic continues to freeze as soon as I move the playhead past a certain point in the project. It starts at a specific section, if I just let it play out, no problem, everything is fine, but as soon as I move the playhead past that point or I hit stop, move the playhead and then hit play, logic freezes. So it really looks like it's an issue with Logic itself and not the Virus TI, although it appears that the Virus is somehow linked to the issue. I've never had anything like that happen b4 and I'm really clueless as to how I can solve it. I've tried deleting several processor heavy tracks within the section but the problem persisted. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks!