Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 15.02.2006, 10:40 AM
Amateur
Amateur

STOP FUCKING SWEARING!!!!
Old 15.02.2006, 11:34 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenGirlLust
OK HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE UPSET WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!!
That's the spirit! We haven't seen a hate thread for ages.
Mate, you need to get involved! You always sit on the sidelines you pussy! Grow a pair...

(Hows that for HATE )

But if I get involved I'd be worried my nice, sweet, wholesome online image would be ruined. I'm the nice guy mixed in with all you low-life cunts - maybe you didn't notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasedee
Access arent trying to pound anything up my arse. Im not interested in buying a TI. Therefore the marketing bears no consequence on my life. Even if I did want a TI, I wouldnt let marketing dictate what I bought. Thats what suckers are for (like yourself)
Gave me a real laugh this bit.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 15.02.2006, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Nope. Just a student here, working part time in a small coffee shop
I should have guessed a faggot coffee maker trying to write Techno 8O
Quote:
Access didnt get rid of my C, when I bought it (a few years ago now) there were a couple of updates, including the Moog filters. Great stuff by the way.
Yes they did get rid/stop making the model C , they replaced it with the TI..........and lets just see if there will be anymore updates for the C (I would'nt hold my breath if I were You.......thankfully I'm not) :
Quote:
Even if I did want a TI, I wouldnt let marketing dictate what I bought. Thats what suckers are for (like yourself)
'NO NAME CALLING!!!! YOU.......YOU CHILD MOLESTING GOAT FUCKER' :
Quote:
You dont get it, do you... Are SONY still marketing products that are a few years old? NO... they arent. They are marketing their new shit, even though the old shit is available in stores.
The Classic Desktop is not that old of a product!!!
Old 15.02.2006, 02:39 PM
Forum Saviour
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenGirlLust
Quote:
Even if I did want a TI, I wouldnt let marketing dictate what I bought. Thats what suckers are for (like yourself)
'NO NAME CALLING!!!! YOU.......YOU CHILD MOLESTING GOAT FUCKER'
I find a comment like this hard to swallow from someone who chose their username to be TEENGIRLLUST! Unbelievable!
Old 15.02.2006, 03:03 PM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to digitalgeist

Yes, soon Access will announce the "Homophobic Pedophile" upgrade for their Classic modules....
Old 15.02.2006, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Ah. Hatred is strong in Teengirllust..! He'll be drawn to the dark side of vengence, seeking virus-synthesizer to slaughter during the fullmoon.. Soon his transformation from human into a DSP-card will be complete!

Although. I really can't see what the problem is.. You bought an virus-synthesizer that works just fine and you want even more? Why didn't you go for an used C instead if you wanted ? You'd probably would gotten it alot cheaper from ebay than a brandnew classic.

EDIT:
Quote:
Yes, soon Access will announce the "Homophobic Pedophile" upgrade for their Classic modules....
I really love their new "Michael Jackson Filter" - It's marketed as; Touching the young boys genitals while you are on stage tweaking your knob live.. Great move by Access and from rumours i've heard it will be available as an upgrade for the 'classic' soon.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 15.02.2006, 03:22 PM

Quote:
I find a comment like this hard to swallow from someone who chose their username to be TEENGIRLLUST!
TEENGIRLLUST is an emotion that only a teenage girl can have .......The band name is not 'I lust teenage girls' . And anyway it was not directed at you
Old 15.02.2006, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Ah. Hatred is strong in Teengirllust..! He'll be drawn to the dark side of vengence, seeking virus-synthesizer to slaughter during the fullmoon.. Soon his transformation from human into a DSP-card will be complete!
he,he,he!!!!
Quote:
Why didn't you go for an used C instead if you wanted ?
I never said I wanted a Virus C (If I had a choice I would rather have the original Indigo......it look's like it's from outer space.....very cool)! The minimoog filter emulation in the C really doesn't interest me that much (And the red led , I could not imagine staring at it for hours on end......no offense).
Old 15.02.2006, 04:40 PM

If it aint broke.. dont fix it

No need for an update.. the B\Classic is a quality synth.

Theres a lot lots sound banks available on the access site.

Access will be putting all their time into the TI, trying to make it work properly for a start

Just be greatfull for what you have.. the only people who should be angry are the TI owners and the Virus powercore owners.. because those do actually need the updates and support.
Old 15.02.2006, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Access will be putting all their time into the TI, trying to make it work properly for a start

Just be greatfull for what you have.. the only people who should be angry are the TI owners and the Virus powercore owners.. because those do actually need the updates and support.
VERY TRUE!!!!!