Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.02.2006, 07:46 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The girl next door
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. orange
hmm, I have sent two mails five days ago and one three days ago, somehow access seems not to be wanting to answer... I don't know what to think
I've got a feeling Marc is on Holiday or something,he hasn't logged on to this forum for a while....
I hope marc isn't the only employee at access 8O

Old 20.02.2006, 07:49 PM
Pro
Pro

there's no single access virus ti available in switzerland, no single unit!

The shop assistant told me that access never tells them when they ship the next batch.
Old 20.02.2006, 09:02 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
there's no single access virus ti available in switzerland, no single unit!

The shop assistant told me that access never tells them when they ship the next batch.
Just to put some perspective on the situation...

A friend of mine placed an order at a local pro audio shop (Sydney, Australia) for an Alesis ION. This was in November, of 2005. It is now almost March, 2006, and NO-ONE can give him an answer as to when he will recieve his ION. He is getting the same run-a-round.

This type of thing is commonplace, it is not just Access being fucked. Alesis is a big company, and the same thing is happening with a synth that is 100% functional.

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 21.02.2006, 09:29 AM
Pro
Pro

Default got an answer

Okay, I got an answer at last:

Hallo ********** - We have had production capacity problems in coping with the enormous back-order for these products. These are now partly resolved, and we hope to start delivering again during March. Thanks for your patience, and with best regards.

I'd like to repeat what access told me feb 5:

[...]We're shipping another big batch of Virus TI synthesizers in the next few
days to our international distributors.[...]

and again, he HOPES to stard delivering during march, so to me, that means there will be another two months...

I'm on ebay looking for a used Virus C, definitely fed up with access.
Old 21.02.2006, 06:00 PM
Pro
Pro

Default Re: got an answer

Quote:
Okay, I got an answer at last:

Hallo ********** - We have had production capacity problems in coping with the enormous back-order for these products. These are now partly resolved, and we hope to start delivering again during March. Thanks for your patience, and with best regards.

I'd like to repeat what access told me feb 5:

[...]We're shipping another big batch of Virus TI synthesizers in the next few
days to our international distributors.[...]

and again, he HOPES to stard delivering during march, so to me, that means there will be another two months...

I'm on ebay looking for a used Virus C, definitely fed up with access.
What the fuck do you expect them to do? They are producing as fast as they can and I imagine did ship units in february as they said, it just happens that the place you're ordering from didn't get any. That isn't Access' fault. You are complaining to the wrong people, Access don't decide where the units go, the distributors do.

Why not order from somewhere else that has units? People have pointed out to you that other shops have them currently in stock.
Old 21.02.2006, 06:24 PM
Pro
Pro

Default Re: got an answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge
What the fuck do you expect them to do?
to give me my synthesizer
Quote:
They are producing as fast as they can
if you gotta wait up to five months, that's not fast enough obviously
Quote:
I imagine did ship units in february as they said
that was what someone said who's not involved in sales. The second answer is from someone involved in sales; I asked him when they shipped the most recent batch if there's one or when the next one will be shipped...*

Quote:
Why not order from somewhere else that has units?
Because I cannot afford it there
Quote:
People have pointed out to you that other shops have them currently in stock.
That's very kind, thank you for that!

---------------------------------------------
*EDIT: This is what I asked them:

Hello,
please don't forward this question anymore to access employees who aren't involved in sales.
I need an official answer from the sales departement by someone involved in sales.

When will you ship the next batch of Viri to Switzerland? Or have you delivered a batch very recently?

I'm already waiting for three months for my virus, and that's definitely too much, so I at least deserve a true and official answer.

Kind regards
Old 02.03.2006, 04:28 PM
Pro
Pro

I will bump this until I get my virus to prevent visitors of this forum from ordering one

oh yes, and don't trust mark, he's a lier. well, don't trust access in general, when they mention dates, you gotta add one to three months, then you have the right date...

marc said that the response from that access employee at febtuaty 5 was true, that the virus will be shipped in a few days, and so that thomanns march 24 was wrong. fifteen days later, they responded that they HOPE to ship during march, so thomanns march 24 is right... and since they HOPE to ship during march, it may as well happen one or more monts later...
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com
Old 02.03.2006, 05:36 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
I will bump this until I get my virus to prevent visitors of this forum from ordering one

oh yes, and don't trust mark, he's a lier. and don't trust access at all, when they mention dates, you gotta add one to three months, then you have the right date...

marc said that the response from that access employee at febtuaty 5 was true, that the virus will be shipped in a few days, and so that thomanns march 24 was wrong. fifteen days later, they responded that they HOPE to ship during march, so thomanns march 24 is right... and since they HOPE to ship during march, it may as well happen one or more monts later...
You just don't get it do you? As marc said Access don't control where the units go after they get to the distributors and they don't know how many people are on waiting lists.

You have been told that there are units available elsewhere but don't want to buy them there as the price is higher. The cost of getting the virus cheaper is waiting longer, don't want to wait? Pay more and get one now. Seems really simple to me.

I wouldn't bother replying, but you seem to want to bad mouth Access because you are cheap. Not due to anything they have any control over.
Old 02.03.2006, 06:01 PM
Pro
Pro

look ledge, this is what they replied me on my second mail, abotu 15 days later from the first reply that they would send it within few days:

so to me, this means that there were no viri shipped in february... okay? they aren't at the distributors yet...
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com
Old 02.03.2006, 07:09 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

well, i got mine ordered & shipped within 5 days from the USA to switzerland.. i don't see what you're doing wrong, but it couldn't be that hard to get one at the moment.