Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08.10.2005, 04:30 PM
New here
New here

Default Virus TI Delay & Reverb dual per part?

Im interested in purchasing an access virus TI, though this could be the deciding factor of if and when I purchase the TI. Currently, I own a Virus C, and although I do love the synth, i dislike the fact that reverb/delay is global, so I have a question in reference to the TIs Reverb & Delay.

I saw the TI specs on the access website, it says that it includes independant delay/reverb for all 16 parts. So yes, i understand that reverb/delay can be used with its own setting on each part, but the question is wheather I can also use simultaneously 1 delay & 1 reverb on each part, or is it 1 Reverb or 1 Delay on each part. TO give an example of what Im asking... is it that I can, on lets say part 5, use 2:3 stereo delay, along with a hall reverb on that same part? Or is it that I can only choose either the stereo delay or the hall reverb on it.

Let's assume that its the latter one in a worst case scenario, its only 1 reverb or 1 delay for each part (they cant be used simultaneously)... can we work around this by re-routing one part to another (through the virus internal bus options) and steal another parts reverb or delay ?

I would appreciate any info in regards to this, from anyone who has actually used the synth. Thanks in advanced

Rick