Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 29.03.2008, 12:50 PM
This forum member lives here

Default Slow on this board these days

Cmon everyone. Post some mindless insults and racism.

Hey. Those muslims/blacks/queers are a bunch of total bastards.
Old 29.03.2008, 02:17 PM
Administrator

But there are at least thirty posts a day!... Oh, I forgot you can't see all the hidden forum areas.
Old 29.03.2008, 05:41 PM

Heipä. Mitas sinä?
Old 29.03.2008, 06:33 PM
Administrator

There's no bastard worse than an ex-patriate Limey living in Finland. What kind of a complete fuck stick would do such a thing? Cunts they are.

And how about those goddman synth owners? What kind of bloddy idiot would buy a little fucking noise maker like that anyhow? Probably some sheep fucker from New Zealand, or mayber even an alcoholic Aussie whose sipping Ichiban in Japan instead of drinking Foster's sheep piss back home.

Pigs. By the way, German/Yankee halfbreeds living subtropical regions are immune from any of the commentary above as they are the chosen ones.

There, that's my contribution to the filth. I'll be here all bloody day once my final exams are over. Three more weeks kids, and Alex is back in business BIG TIME. New DAW which I purchased last year (but still haven't loaded all my apps on yet), a few used hardware synths (NL2, JV1080, and a ES Rack all with loads of aftermarket banks to tweak the hell out of), a used Mackie Control (in damn good shape) and a Yammy mixer too, a pair of used HR824 monitors in great condition, a new mixing desk, and a shitload of trippy art on the walls of the laboratory. My goal this summer is to produce a 3-track EP with my friend Roger. We've made a pact in blood to accomplish this. If we don't succeed by August 31st we're going to throw ourselves into the Tiger pit at the Miami Zoo. Wish us luck...

Now get back to the insults you fart sniffing morons.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 29.03.2008, 08:05 PM

I read her about 2-3 days. Don't really know why.. It is not like I feel, I get so much back as I don't own a virus any longer. But I read the off topic stuff.

Hmm, Internet is to time consuming for my taste.

Not really know why I posted this post to begin with. I guess, I suffer from a rare attention disorder. So now that you seen this post you better praise my wisdom. It may be limited but it is wise.
http://herbalchemy.com/FREETIBET.JPG
http://www.freetibet.org/
Old 30.03.2008, 03:53 AM

So.

What's everyone been up to?

I just got an, errr, evaluation copy of Amplitude 2. Very very good. For my, errr, money, it's 10x better than guitar Rig.

Otherwise, the midlife crisis is kicking in big time. I've started listening to Metallica...
Old 30.03.2008, 07:17 AM
New here
New here

looooooooooooool
Old 30.03.2008, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vantaa Man View Post
Heipä. Mitas sinä?
Eipä ihmeitä. Kiirettä pitää helkkaristi! Vapaa-aika ollut aika pitkälle nollassa, kiitos kokoussäätöjen ja reissujen. Onneksi ensi kuussa helpottaa, niin ennättää siellä teikeläisen Myrtsin loukossakin käymään.

Quote:
Otherwise, the midlife crisis is kicking in big time. I've started listening to Metallica...
The thrash era early Metallica is good in a sort of corny way - Especially the debute. Metal Militia, Whiplash, etc. Classics!
Old 30.03.2008, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Metallica is great retro thrash metal! I have "Binge and Purge" the boxed set. It's quite loud and ear wrenching. I saw them live in 1992, my wife saw them live a few years ago in Orlando.

Midlife crisis Matt? You need to go buy a motorcycle!

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 03.04.2008, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

I've been busy as hell with all the switch apartment-thingie I've got going on. We are going to sign the last contracts this or next week and we'll be moving soon.

And i've begun working in a studio and a small carpentry-shop. My studiowork is just basic setup, tweaking, helping, installing and just keeping all the gear in good shape. The carpentry mainly consits of building furniture (and building furniture for our new apartment aswell).

And just 48 hours ago I had "loads" of cash that we've saved to our vacation but our damn stove, the refrigeratordoor and some of the cupboards-"doors" were "damaged" (missing paint on the cupboards-doors, etc. just small things that I never thought would be so bloody expensive really) and my insurance won't cover it so we had to pay 15.000:- SEK.

That kinda sucks

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/