Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 13.09.2014, 07:53 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
Is there someone here who could actually ask them about it? I also think things have been to quite for to long! And non of this would make any sense without a future product coming out soon. Still, the Virus still ranks way up there compared to most hardware synths on the market. Even feature wise, it's much more vast and complete then the recent Nord Lead 4 - even though the later focuses on the streamlined interface, no menu diving and also sounds amazing of course!

However, I don't think any Virus user would resist a new product if they do it like I believe they can do it! With some more features on it, it would totally kill! And I'm sure they're aware of that and probably on their way to it to - hopefully not to optimistically on this point!
I don't have a batphone but I do tend to ask Marc round about Christmas times if we are to expect anything new for the incoming NAMM show(s). Of course I wouldn't breach his or Access' confidentiality if he ever did divulge information, other than post a "watch this space" teaser. However, as he hasn't, I can only say Access remain tight lipped about these things, or more simply that they just had nothing to share at those particular times.

The TI does still rank right up there. Absolutely amazed by my little Snow, how much extra can be coaxed from it (sound wise) compared to the Indigo1 - the difference between having 'radio-ready' sounds right out of the box, over having to post-process them.
Old 15.09.2014, 05:35 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Looks like they have finished the upgrade, the forum is now back on line with a new look.
I can get onto the forum, but I can't log into it, it takes me to the main page log in then once I've entered my details I'm back to the forum still showing the "log in" button at the top left.
Old 15.09.2014, 09:53 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruari View Post
I can get onto the forum, but I can't log into it, it takes me to the main page log in then once I've entered my details I'm back to the forum still showing the "log in" button at the top left.
Never tried logging in yet. Not to worry, access are quick to sort bugs out so expect a solution around 2020 TBH I don't know why there messing with it, it's not as if they have any new product's or anything. Seems like a waste of time to me unless there gearing up for the TI3...
Old 15.09.2014, 10:31 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Gave up with their forum a long time ago as I too was never able to log in properly. I entered the correct details into the login popup every time and after pressing submit the login box just reset and popped up again (without errors). Found the only way it would let me actually log in was to keep manually resetting the password (sending new link and password via email) every time I visited. Not good.

Think Berni mentioned something similar too, with him thinking he'd been banned.
Old 16.09.2014, 12:01 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
Gave up with their forum a long time ago as I too was never able to log in properly. I entered the correct details into the login popup every time and after pressing submit the login box just reset and popped up again (without errors). Found the only way it would let me actually log in was to keep manually resetting the password (sending new link and password via email) every time I visited. Not good.

Think Berni mentioned something similar too, with him thinking he'd been banned.
Yeah it was easily a year before I could log in & get updates & such. Deja vous all over again I know I really did get banned for a while though...I really pissed off Marc at one point...ahhh well