Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 03.10.2004, 11:18 PM
Amateur
Amateur

Default Ok, i have been talking with him a lot!

Heres some of hes mails:

------------------------------

hi!!!

?

yep here are my cordinates:

?

1 Kuninkaankatu apt. 40 (its street)

33100 Tampere (zip and city)

Finland (country)

Vladimir Zuvak (me)

?

But still i prefer www.moneygram.com payment...not because im a scammer, just becauseits fast, secure and safe!

?

UPS shipping will be 190 euros! its bizarre! and ill ship via airmail ! its 20 euros, and up to 5 days on delivery!

?

i also need your adress for shipping! and i guarantee my full honesty on ths deal!

?

I do not want to write much about Virus as it is IN perfectly new condition! Boxed, manuals, cd, PSU...220V.

------------------------

yep im heavily into goatrance and psy trance!!!!!!!!!!

?

so lets finish our deal!!!!!

?

im ready to ship you Your Virus, pefcetly packed, all included - manuals, PSU 220V, CD with sound diver and additional sounds and of course his majesty Access Virus.

?

Yep,im not gonna rip you off or something like that!!!!

?

So i got your adress for shipping, and yes, ill declare your parcel as a gift to avooid paying taxes and other bizzare payments ...

?

so when you will aprox. send payment???? everything is closed today, so ill be able to ship you tomorrow. And of curse wil provide trackings!!!

?

So again want to reassure you i will send you Access 200% after you write me a confirmational email you did moneygram payment!

www.moneygram.com you just simply search for the nearest moneygram agent near you and go directly to their office to send!!!

?

so ill be waiting your confirmational email!!!!

----------------------------

hellloooo!!!

yes of course i know the rulez of karma! and i guarantee you that ill ship you 100%!!!!!

?

so ok tomorrow is ok!!!!! ill be waiting your email!! after you send!!!

-----------------------------
he he he))))))) im also a lazy freak)) you know i like to sleep even till 14 PM)))))))) and write music at night)))

?

Have a nice day! Ill be waiting your confirmational email!

?

Please when you will be writing me email after sending moneygram, include money transfer reference number you get after sending payment!

?

So ill be shipping today!!!!!

?

Stay tuned

?

Bum shalak!

------------------------

and forgot to write, i have packed your access well, so do not worry about it transportation!!!!!

?

ill be back home at around 12AM or 13 PM.....so ill chek my mailbox
then!!!

--------------------------

ups and yes Total for Virus including shipment/insurance will be 525 USD (OR 440 Euros)

-------------------------

Goooddd moorrrning)))))))

see you like to sleep)))

ok ill be waiting your mail then...

i just returned from a dantist(((( hate them))))))))))))

gerat !ill be shipping now!!!(just wait your mail with right ref number and go out to ship you)

BTW could you please give right reference number..this one seems like wrong.....

it should be more numbers....

-----------------------------------

Kiiim, bro, could you please write the right reference number....this you wrote is wrong as i know there must be more numbers.....Im dressed, and just waiting your email with your instrument in my hand.....so write me asap!!! and i will leave to ship !!!!

----------------------------------

maaaannnnn..........NOT FOREX))) moneygram)))))))))))))))) moneygram transfer)))

---------------------------------

you sent it wrong company))))))))) not forex...there are no forex here ))))

Kim)) you should send it via MONEYGRAM................

---------------------------------

MoneyGram Agents
International City/Country search in OSLO, NORWAY
2 Agent(s) found
Click Here to try another search.

1.) FOREX NORWAY Hours of Operation
JERNBANETORGET 1A
OSLO, NORWAY 0154
Phone: 472-217-2265

2.) FOREX NORWAY Hours of Operation
JERNBANETORGET 1B
OSLO, NORWAY 0154
Phone: 472-217-2265

MONEYGRAM TRANSFER BUT FROM FOREX OFFICE AS I GUESS......

yep man better please change to moneygram.....cos Forex here i dont know where..and moneygram is close at the postal office where i will go now.....

so could you please send via MONEYGRAM system???????

yeeeeepppp......please change to moneygram....ITS the same place as i know, but they also let to send MONEYGRAM transfers....so ASK them to give you moneygram sending form and to send via moneygram)))) sorryfor that kind of running for you...

Will be waiting close to my computer your email!

ahhhhh.......could you please give me some kind of a link for forex???? where to wath the phone numbers????

great..just called them..found a site......

BUT our Tampere office is closed..and nearest is in Helsinki then(((((((((((((

Maaaan please resend it VIA moenygram...if you will loose forex transfer fees....then i make price lower, i understand.....

so you can send 500 and i pay shipping myself

no no no do not run....i found......

BUT our OFFICE is closed....Forex office in Tampere is closed! Nearest is in HELSINKI!!!

Could you please resend VIA moneygram..so i ll run now and we finish our deal today??????

I understand you will loose money for transfers, so i give you an offer to send 500 USD and i pay shipping myself

-------------------------------

\grrreat!!! im waiting!!!!!!

our moneygram agent is located at the postal office here.....

and i did called forex....OUR OFFICE here is closed.....i mean i was told NO forex in Tampere anymore!!!! Not because its closed ..due time..but just closed...and nearest is in helsinki!!!!

So please resend it via moneygram!....and ill hurry now.....

they must be mistaken...moneygram office was opend at the central tampere postal station not so much time ago.....so thats why!!!!!!!!!!

please resend it via moneygram.......

and as i told 500 USD and i pay shipping...

sorry..you must have been running there and back..sorry for all that....but such situation with those forexes and moneygramms are here...in Tampere

ok!!! waiting!!!!

---------------------------

yep.if its closed then lets do it in the morning....
so how is it going there?????

Just let me know? or you may be drove home....

returned...its still closed....tried to figure out...but better is still moneygram....

100% sure i live in this town)))))))
so please could you resend it via moneygram?????

will try in the morning....

hi! FINALLY I WAS AT FOREX)))))))))))))))))))))) but again...problems problems problems.......

They stopped giving payments for not known period of time, because their computer system is down for 1 week already....((((((

so PLEASE RESEND IT VIA MONEYGRAM..........i see we have so much troubles with that forex.......

please.....

reallly....((((((((((( BRRRRRRRRR hate that systems really))))

OK ill be waiting your mail, i will also sleep....have been writing music all night long)))
(with confirmation you did send it via moneygram)

BTW ill include my cd with demo tracks for you, so you will listen to them....

So yep, ill be waiting your email, sorry for al that!
and as i told yesterday, i ll pay shipping myself, due to your spending fees on that transactions.....!!!!

Kiitos (thanks)

V.

------------------------

hi!! i just woke up)))))))))))))))) so just wondering if you did send moneygram???

-----------------------

ok no problem! lets do it and finish on Monday!
im going out now to a birthday party))))) will be back...LATE

hi how are you? just returned from a party)))))))))

so will you be resending via moneygram tomorrow???????

At what time aprox??????

Ok, so he says he is so excited because he is going to get the moog voyager, witch is understandable. Also he is scandinavian, and you can usualy trust a scandinavian. But there are of cource crocks here too.
It is too long for me to go to finland from norway, it will take two days, including bout. Each way. And it will be expencive.

Im not shure he is clerly knowing how things work. He insists on using moneygram, but also insist theres no Forex office in his town, Tampere. The only way to get the moneygram is through Forex!! They are the only ones that make them, and the only place to pick them up is at a forex office!!

So I went to Forex about 6 times that day, and spoke to them. In the end the boss there was helping me out, she called the Forex office in Tampere, and got confirmed that, YEP! the office is still located at the same adress, and yep! It is the only way to pick up the moneygram. So they insist i dont send him moneygram, because it is only more expencive. I can just use a cheeper system from scandinavia, no moneygram, just trancefer the money to the office in Tampere, and I got a reference number he can use to pick it up.

So he tries that, and he comes back telling me that their computer system broke down for at least a week, and that I should rather send moneygram, he would pay the extra charge.

....i was getting in the groove with him, but im beginning to be a little unshure...

But though he clearly has not done this before!!

What I will do tomorrow is going to Forex, yet again!! And make them call the office in Tampere, and ask if their computersystem realy is broken down for a week!! It sounds realy strange, but wele see tomorrow!!

So you people that said you know this guy from before, I have his name and adress, maby I shall try to call his family or something? ;-P
Old 04.10.2004, 12:33 AM
This forum member lives here

Find out if he lied about the Fortex place "computers down" ect. He is very pushy and then to drop the price even more, seems a bit over the top. If he did lie, then lead him on for as long as you like for fun.

Good luck, and don't do anything crazy.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 04.10.2004, 01:33 AM
Amateur
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
Find out if he lied about the Fortex place "computers down" ect. He is very pushy and then to drop the price even more, seems a bit over the top. If he did lie, then lead him on for as long as you like for fun.

Good luck, and don't do anything crazy.
Yeah, wele se tomorrow... i want do anything crazy

He is pushy because he realy wants to get the moog voyager as fast as possible, or so he says.

It seem he is into psycadelic trance, withch I am too, and in respect of that he seems fairly trustable regarding this sceene is small, and its against this culture, to fuck with karma.

Actualy if hes going to release some music, as he says, with the reputation that he steals monny from other artists in the sceene, he will for shure not get to release a single track, and he want get a single live job.

Reputation spreads fast in a small sceene like this, and people will send around warning mails to all the recordlabels, all the party arangers, and all the musichians.

It is what we call karma, and he seams to know this simple but strong rule in the psy-sceene. He actualy got insulted when I brought it up, which is good. That is the way he should react if he is a true goa/psy freak.

The sceene is that small, and im shure I can find someone that knows him, if he IS deep into psycedelics, as he says.
Old 04.10.2004, 04:06 AM

I thought you said he lived in the states???? And from the emails he lives in europe.....

And, as as far as the whole Forex thing goes....that is dodgy!!!!! He keeps saying that Forex is closed, there is no forex, their computers were down. This sounds real dodgy.

Think about it. This guy has a synth, apparently in perfect working condition, and he is selling at a fraction of the price he could get for it. All because he is desperate for a Moog??? When it comes down to money, people dont ususally want to give it away. If it was for real, he would be trying to sell it for the market price on a used virus.....

Smells fishy!

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 04.10.2004, 04:38 AM
Amateur
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
I thought you said he lived in the states???? And from the emails he lives in europe.....

And, as as far as the whole Forex thing goes....that is dodgy!!!!! He keeps saying that Forex is closed, there is no forex, their computers were down. This sounds real dodgy.

Think about it. This guy has a synth, apparently in perfect working condition, and he is selling at a fraction of the price he could get for it. All because he is desperate for a Moog??? When it comes down to money, people dont ususally want to give it away. If it was for real, he would be trying to sell it for the market price on a used virus.....

Smells fishy!
I asumed he was from the states in the beginning, after some mails he told me he was from finland. but his name is russian or something. whatever..

True, your right, I shall look into this!

Asking price is unreal, ahh.. I was hoping for a real good deal here! But I gues you cant be that lucky!

Still it seams strange he put so much work in to this, though if he used the same energy on selling it, he could get a much better price.

maby he is young, and a little stupid?
Old 04.10.2004, 05:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

finland is right next to rusia.
Old 04.10.2004, 05:54 AM
Veteran
Veteran

The reason this guy is so good is because he does have all the synths he sells...how he got them is the same way hes trying screw you...Ive delt with this guy twice now...hes rediculous...im mean just count how many times he says MONEYGRAM its like its his baby bottle!!! Even ebay says do not send through moneygram, because it is an instant transfer of funds and there is no way for you to make it look like payment for say a synth...How i know its this guy is because he always starts out with damn near perfect spelling and the more he gets closer to his goal the more typos he has, and he always mentions you gunna send it now through moneygram in damn near every email...like i said b4 ask him to go through escrow...he will say it wont let him log in...

peace
Blank
Old 04.10.2004, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Kuninkaankatu 1 as 40 in Tampere? I googled and there's a Finlayson palace on Kuninkaankatu 1 and if he lives there, he lives in a restaurant (no apartments on that block, just a small palace-looking restaurant). Edit: Verified. It is a restaurant.

Also I checked for Keltainen p?rssi (the biggest Finnish sell & buy magazine) and no ads about Virus C. If you want something sold you very likely get a buyer from Ketainen p?rssi (especially with prices that low).

Ask him why he hasn't put any ads on in Finnish media (Keltainen porssi, Huuto.net) and ask him how it feels to live in a restaurant.

Buahahaha! Apartment 40 on that building! HAR-HAR-HAR! That guy is just camp.

Edit 2: Or if he means Kuninkaankatu 40 as 1, then he might live in a real apartment. ?hih. He wrote the address really weirdly. Usually the addresses are wrote like The Street *street number* *apartment number*.

Edit 3: Just checked. Kuninkaankatu 40 is an apartment block. But anyway ask him about why there are no his ads on local media.

Edit 4: Or you could get his phonenumber and PM it to me and I'll give him a call.
Old 04.10.2004, 10:11 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Send a message via MSN to AjmaGard

Tell him that the guy from your Forex-office confirmed that there is an office near him...

As a rule, I usually get a phone-number and address on the people I deal with. It's cheaper to call someone and confirm that he is in fact the person he claims he is (and easier to track down later), than sending money to someone you have little or no info on. I have only dealed with people from my own country (Denmark), but the procedure still applies to worldwide deals too I think.

But, I must say this guy sounds waaaayyyy to eager to sell this "Virus". Even if he were to buy another synth, the people selling are often willing to hold it for someone for a period of time.

I would get more details from this guy who's obviously lying to you about the Forex-deal to begin with...
Old 04.10.2004, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho L
Edit 4: Or you could get his phonenumber and PM it to me and I'll give him a call.
Juho to the rescue.......I say you should employ Juho to go around to this guys house and steal the Virus, and then send it to you once you have paid Juho a small but hanson fee......everyone wins!

Whaddya reckon Juho?

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60