Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 02.06.2004, 06:35 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default PROBLEM UPDATING THE 1024 Patches. PLEASE HELP!

Hi friends,
I bought recently a Virus C, I am very happy with the quality of sound of this evil machine, just incredible!!. But I am a bit sad because I can not update de 1024 patches, in my virus ( . My platform is Windows XP Pro, with Cubase SX 2.01, and a MOTU MIDI Xpress Interface. I download the MIDI file from your website, I create a new empty project, I import the MIDI file downloaded on it, I setup the cubase to switch off the Clock/Sync signal. In the midi track I put the midi channel to 1, in my Access virus the Global Channel is also 1, I setup the tempo to 60 (I try as well with 50, 40, 70, 80 and 100), I setup the midi output to the one connected with the access virus, and I click play ...... apparently the update data is sent correctly to the virus, because, the virus lcd display, show all the procces: Receiving data ..... 8 ... 16 .... etc. When midi file is finished, (end of update) the virus ask to press STORE in order to make persistent the update data in the RAM, and when I prees the STORE key, I get always this Error: "Error number 1 DSP-RAM Failed!". What is happening??, What I am doing wrong? I try the update like 20 times, and I get always the same error result. PLEASE HELP ME. I am deseperated!. Thanks in advance, and cherss.
Peace.
Al.
Old 07.06.2004, 07:27 PM

Get in contact with support@access-music.de

tk