Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 12.03.2007, 01:20 PM
New here
New here

Default Multi patches

Hi,
I'm trying to get to grips with my new KC. I played around with some of the multi patches and was wondering, how many sounds (single patches) people layer on top of each other? I can't see me doing more than two or three before it all becomes mush?

Would you also use a split AND layered multi patch in one, to play say a pad on the left hand and lead on the right which consist of more than one sound?

Argh, the possibilities! Nice toy that, I'm hooked!
Old 12.03.2007, 06:29 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

You can also add in drums that can take up several parts and the key mapping plays a strong part of that, then you can do a section of pads, several layered then split up this can then be followed by a lead section of the synth split to include an octave of arp motif style, I love multis