Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Golden threads

Golden threads Here the most crazy, funny or otherwise special threads of this forum will be saved to be remembered forever. Moderators and administrators will decide which threads will be honoured to exist in this area.

Closed Thread

Old 15.04.2004, 11:47 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
And i dare everyone here to click on this link.. http://hem.bredband.net/b228778/real...ty_picture.jpg

EDIT: That link seperates mans from boys..! Do you have the guts? well do you?.. I've seen it, the horror........ I still think i've gotta recover from it
Ewww! I'm going to delete that post!
Old 15.04.2004, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

It's seems like Juho where man enough to click on that link.. step right up and see the "wonders" of the world!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 15.04.2004, 04:27 PM
Veteran
Veteran

My god some of you guys r psycho...This has nothing to do with jealousy...it has to do with, just because you guys suck at drums doesnt mean that every1 who can drum is a god...that is being too envious of others...i just find it fuk'n lame that you guys r bitchn' at me after the first post says

Quote:
if you know a guy that can do this..
so i do know a guy who can do this and better...so the fuk what...get your panties out of a bind and start freaking learning some shit...my point being is that he really is not that special and that i have seen better...And if you dont like it you can go cry yourself to sleep on your huge pillow tonight...

F-U
Blank
Old 15.04.2004, 04:59 PM
Veteran
Veteran

I would just like to add there is a difference between talent and speed+banging...why im not impressed...first off the guys is onlying doing sixteenth notes, accenting on a note here and there...the only part i really liked was the fact that he was lifting the bucket to change pitch and to make the kick sound...but untill you have heard some1 do triplets that speed and faster or using every arm and foot in succession to make it sound like the drums are litterally rolling...and when you hear some1 drum and you cannot tell where one hit started and the other ended...until you have seen these you will think the simplest drummers r gods/magicians...come on its like that new novation product the F-station...you rnt impressed with single notes in a rythmic repetitive progression, why be impressed with some who can do the same beat over and over again fast...the hypocrisy is just overwhelming....
Old 15.04.2004, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Iiih! Blank has a point there. It's really strange that most people evaluate players by the speed and accuracy and this applies to every bloody instrument. I don't know why that is so. I think that speed is really secondary in constructing a great skill. The natural groove and knowing your instrument are way more important parts. Nothing is more boring to listen than a player playing complete rubbish with huge speed and accuracy like a machine.

<poor analogy>
For example if you have to destroy something huge it's better to have a howitzer than automatic BB gun.
</poor analogy>
Old 15.04.2004, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

I where not judging his way to play in the way how fast he could play, but as blank says -> when the drumplayer was lifting the bucket to produce different pitch on the sound.

And still, he's much much better than me on playing drums.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 15.04.2004, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
My god some of you guys r psycho
I know you are but what am i?

Quote:
This has nothing to do with jealousy...it has to do with, just because you guys suck at drums doesnt mean that every1 who can drum is a god
Nope, i havent said that - but i would like to hear you do that.. please make a video. Or post some of your synth-patches.

Quote:
And if you dont like it you can go cry yourself to sleep on your huge pillow tonight...
Poor little blank.. always crying himself til sleep.

Quote:
F-U
Did you also go to Fun University?

EDIT:

Another thing blank m8, i was not trying too get you upset or anything - I just did ask for some evidence and you had to start bitchin' about everything. Didnt like my post, then fuck it - dont answer - but you had to answer right?

Old 15.04.2004, 05:53 PM
Veteran
Veteran

well my answer was not just to u 303 but i must say...you do not need proof if u look at the video logically...you r saying that this is the best player you have ever seen..? if so then u have lived a sheltered life...my family has a many drummers so it is not so unusual to hear some1 good...my point to u was that just because u suck you think this guy is awesome when in all reality you could easily do that if u bought some sticks and started practicing...which is where i get to this point...do u think hes good because of his talent or because he took the effort to learn as much as he has...think about it...the only reason you should look up to some1 is if they have something you could never get/accomplish...other then that if u can learn it why put some1 on a pedistal? I think many ppl in this world need to stop seeing shit as being hard and rather see them as being time consuming...because we really can do damn near anything we want to in life if we just put out the effort...

peace
Blank
Old 15.04.2004, 06:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

few are the ones who knows a skill without learning it
Old 15.04.2004, 06:26 PM
Veteran
Veteran

what does that mean? you r not born with certain skills...you have to learn all skills...maybe you meant that few ppl can learn skills faster then others...or something of that sort...but no one is born knowing how to play an instrument or do mathmatics...u might learn quicker then others but you always have to learn skills...

peace
Blank