Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04.05.2014, 08:00 PM
New here
New here

Default Few problems with Virus TI Snow and FL Studio 11!

Hi all!

I am having some problems with the Virus TI Snow in combination with FL Studio 11. The problem is that when I play the sounds of my Virus in my song, it goes out of sync constantly. The latency time seems to change everytime I play the song over again. I first correct the Virus ti Mixer Channel with CTRL+P (plugin delay comensation) and at first I can hear my virus sounds going nicely with the rest of my VST plugins, but after a while the latency time contstantly changes...
I have tried this in Asio4ALL and my external soundcard ( Scarlett 2i2 Focusrite)
but even on my external soundcard this problem seems to occur. I have read some other topics concerning this problem through googling and what I get to see a lot is that FL Studio kinda sucks in combination with Hardware like Virus ti...Does anyone have a solution for this problem or is there really nothing to do about it other than working with another DAW?

My second question: Is it possible to make an automationclip of ALL the buttons in the Virus TI in FL Studio 11? When I try it in FL I can only select a limited amount of automation options, like the Filter Cutoff etc.

Really hope someone can help me out with these questions!