Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 10.06.2009, 05:51 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
Don't feed the troll. He is clearly a rain cloud.
Me a troll?????? At least I have made some informed effort to reply to the original posters question based on my experience with this synth. All you have done is contradict & missed the point entirely. How is life under your bridge?
Old 10.06.2009, 05:57 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Me a troll?????? At least I have made some informed effort to reply to the original posters question based on my experience with this synth. All you have done is contradict & missed the point entirely. How is life under your bridge?
As have I, been running 3.0.3.00 here for days without a hitch.
Old 10.06.2009, 07:28 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
To the OP, my opinion is that the TI is stable enough for live use, I know plenty who use it on stage.
People complain because they want the newest TIOS and it may have 1 small bug that doesn't actually stop them working, but they act as if it does.
So rather than use the previous TIOS version and get creative, they complain on the internets.
Except for the people who own a TI2 and CAN'T use an older version of the OS like we've already been over. I use my virus for a half hour and it crashes once and then continues to crash every 30-60 seconds, I'd say that's a pretty big hindrance to being able to actually use it.

I was finally able to milk a response out of access support and all I got was "I'm sorry there is no news on this matter". The guy completely ignored the questions I had asked in the message before I was asking why I hadn't heard anything from them for 8 days. The guy didn't even make an effort to help me troubleshoot anything, didn't offer any suggestions that might potentially fix the problem.
Old 10.06.2009, 09:22 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
As have I, been running 3.0.3.00 here for days without a hitch.
You're a day late & a dollar short.
Old 10.06.2009, 09:33 PM
Banned

hey you guys
stop it
there's no need to prove anything
TI is a great synth
if someone does not like it , really we don't care at all
i can't find any reason to discuss it again and again all the time

you don't have to buy one if you don't like it

ok with that ? i am tired reading misery comments , mpla mpla mpla
Old 10.06.2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by telson View Post
hey you guys
stop it
there's no need to prove anything
TI is a great synth
if someone does not like it , really we don't care at all
i can't find any reason to discuss it again and again all the time

you don't have to buy one if you don't like it

ok with that ? i am tired reading misery comments , mpla mpla mpla
It's pretty ignorant to tell someone to not buy the virus if they don't like it when the stability issues are what people are talking about right now. There's no way to know if it's going to be stable or not until you DO buy it. That'd be like me telling you that you don't have to read the posts if you don't want to read about people's issues with the virus since you can't know what the post says until you've already read it. The difference being you didn't spend a hefty chunk of money on someone's forum post.

The OP asked if the virus TI2 is a stable platform, and people answered that question. There's no reason to get butthurt over a few posts saying bad things about a synthesizer's stability. If you want a virus TI circlejerk thread then start one.
Old 10.06.2009, 11:00 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

IMHO the Virus TI is one of the best synth I ever had and I don't want to miss it. The support is very good and I haven't seen such a service anywhere else.

Most problem was running the wrong host and PC configuration. But now all sorted out.
Old 11.06.2009, 06:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonis View Post
It's pretty ignorant to tell someone to not buy the virus if they don't like it when the stability issues are what people are talking about right now. There's no way to know if it's going to be stable or not until you DO buy it. That'd be like me telling you that you don't have to read the posts if you don't want to read about people's issues with the virus since you can't know what the post says until you've already read it. The difference being you didn't spend a hefty chunk of money on someone's forum post.

The OP asked if the virus TI2 is a stable platform, and people answered that question. There's no reason to get butthurt over a few posts saying bad things about a synthesizer's stability. If you want a virus TI circlejerk thread then start one.

Sonis all that you said are very funny
if you have a virus and you don't like it and also if you think that it's not so stable as you wish ,sell it and get your money back.
so simple
could you please explain to us the reason that i am not having problems at all with my polar ?
am i a god ?
you are not satisfied with hard efforts that access makes , and this is ridiculous
just think about it
you want everything in your dish right now... come on
Old 11.06.2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by telson View Post
Sonis all that you said are very funny
if you have a virus and you don't like it and also if you think that it's not so stable as you wish ,sell it and get your money back.
so simple
could you please explain to us the reason that i am not having problems at all with my polar ?
am i a god ?
you are not satisfied with hard efforts that access makes , and this is ridiculous
just think about it
you want everything in your dish right now... come on
Selling it would be silly since I know it's going to be fixed eventually and I love the sounds that it makes.

Just because your polar works doesn't mean that my TI2 desktop does, I shouldn't even have to point that fact out to you but I guess I do.

You act like I'm asking for the moon because I want a very expensive piece of equipment to work the way it is supposed to. If you bought a car and the engine stopped working after you drove it for a half hour would you sit around and go "well at least it has a nice paint job"? No. You wouldn't.

And how is me wanting said piece of equipment to work wanting everything in my dish? It's not like I'm using a TI 1 and have the ability to just use 2.7.5 until OS3 works for me, and am complaining because I can't use OS3 yet. I'm complaining because I can't use my virus period yet.

I don't really see how you don't understand that or how you think it's unreasonable at all.
Old 11.06.2009, 07:17 AM
Banned

Sonis
you have nothing to worry about
access is a seriοus company
and they are working too hard
for you for me for everyone for all of us
don't forget that
and don't mention again and again the HUGE PRICE
because it's worth and you know that
be patient