Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 29.05.2007, 05:30 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Unhappy Recording TI Automation in Logic 7...HELP !!!

Ok, i know how to draw in automation in Logic 7 for all of the 16 virus parts but i cant figure out how to record real time knob tweaking. On my old Virus C i would simply put the relevant logic track into "latch" mode, play the song and then record the tweaks, whilst recording i would see my movements being saved as automation. However when i repeat the same process with my TI absolutley nothing happens [none of the knob tweaking is recorded or visible]...its like you cant record knob tweaks or something

My old virus C was connected via midi cables, the TI is currently just connected via USB. Im assuming you dont need to connect midi leads to be able to record knob tweaks, i assumed you could do that via the USB cable

If anyone can help and let me know what im doing wrong then that would be great.

peace
Old 29.05.2007, 05:46 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

ok iv just realised that when I record my automation all of the automation goes to the first virus channel rather than on to the specific channel for that part. Is there a workaround for this ? i want to record the automation onto each specific channel for that part rather than have all the automation for all the parts all bundled into the first virus channels track.

hope that makes sense