Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03.03.2017, 12:06 AM
New here
New here

Default ReInfekted: Virus TI2 Desktop ...OS..Midi CC

Hi!
I›m on this Forum for Years but can›t remember i posted.......

After 5 years i will get my hands back on a Virus TI2 after i sold the Snow and Polar, this time finaly a Black Desktop

I just wait for salery to come and will pick it up in Lucerne hopefully this weekend!
It is not in best shape visualy, has few scratches and not original box or Replacement knob thah came with.
Ok PSU and Manual are included and i get it for a very good price.....over 60% less than in shops now.

I already wired the cables and tested my Access acount, don›t know yet what OS is installed or whats the newest OS ???
I have a Mac OSX El Capitan with ProTools 12 which is a problem for the Software Suit but i can isntal a VST Version an run it in NI Maschine as a plugin but sure it will Crash. Anyway i will not give it to much time to run as i had the problems with sync and crashes on windows with Snow and Polar.
I then run it with straight Midi Cables without the plugin...TotalOuttegration...but stable and Synced.

As i am totaly into Midi Mapping my Controlers i was searching for that Virus TI2 Midi CC Chart.
Got here some pdf from 2009 but i think its for the TI1 series...not sure if it hase changed on the TI2 or if someone has it???

Will post Pics when it arives.... i have also a Virus A witch was my first real synth.
After all this years i finaly understand all the Synth basics....made the Audio Engineer School and visited Workshops,
just somehow nevere before understood what INIT was ;-D

Greetings S.