Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 13.04.2007, 11:38 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default Rack XL display problem

First off wicked to see the forum back up I had it bookmarked and a while nothing come up so much respect to the infekted crew for getting this forum back up.

Anyway my XL's display has started going crazy,it seems to be affected by the midi in,but in saying that I've just perform a system reset again,it'd started up ok eg I could read the display but after about two minutes it was unreadable again, also no cables are pluged in. the following is what I've posted on the DOA forum:

Cheers Valis for diggin my post up again

yea that thing with the LFO/Input LED's comes and go's.I know for a fact they are flashing in time because I made the patch and set the the LFO's to certain clock cycles.

Can you explain testing midi loops?

The display is just unreadable letters and numbers instead of the the patch name etc and will change/move in time with the track playing also if i just have the midi controller connected every time I press a key the display will start moving.

Yea currently waiting to hear back from Access they said to reset the unit, which I've done but fixed it for bout two minutes then went back to the problem.

It first did it like maybe 2 or more months ago,it sorted it self out so i thought nothing of.Then it happened again last week hence my post, again it came right only now its been screwed for about two days.Time to get a technician to have a look I think