Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 07.07.2008, 03:11 PM
This forum member lives here

Default Zeitgeist the movie FREE download!

I downloaded this today:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/dloads.htm

I took the 700mb divx.

Loved every minute. Please check it out mates.
Old 07.07.2008, 07:42 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Good shit.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed." Einstein
Old 08.07.2008, 08:22 AM

Nice one Ian. Was thinking you might like it.

I said I loved every minute; not true. The 1st part I loved, 2nd part filled me with sadness and the 3rd part made me really angry.
Old 08.07.2008, 07:05 PM
Pro
Pro

If you loved this movie, you'll love Jesus Camp.
Check it out: http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/
Old 09.07.2008, 12:14 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Zeitgeist is very good. There's some errors, but if only 10% of it is true then it has made its point. We need to question everything, especially our most cherished views. Its more important to keep the spirit of questioning alive than it is to agree with each other.

I fear we are sinking into a new Dark Ages. Hopefully Reason will return.

(No, not propellerheads.se Reason)

Cheers,
B
Old 09.07.2008, 07:13 PM

Lads.

XLR8a, had you already seen Zeitgeist?

LivePsy. Hello. Yes. We're here outside the Propellorhead Towers in Stockholm, Sweden. I can clearly see smoke coming out of the building. The question is this though, Bryan: Are the cops just gonna stand there like they knew this would happen?

Did the Swedish cops know that Propellorheads know that the cops knew that Steinberg would buy them or not?

I just want answers. Especially lottery numbers in advance.
Old 09.07.2008, 10:55 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

OVM you are uncovering a secret as ancient, as old, as Antediluvian as mankind and evil itself. The New World Order is a power struggle between Steinberg, Apple and Propellerheads. Bill Gates is just a kid who got lucky and no ancient order is backing him, but I digress. Anyways, the population of bedroom musicians has been conned into paying all their money to these three powers due to subliminal advertising in youtube music videos. Yes, it is sickening but true. And who is the most powerful of the three organisations? Here is where the biggest con comes in - more kids have Reason on their hard drive than care to admit it. I mean, would *you* admit you used Reason? Exactly. Cunning like a fox, the most powerful organisation on the earth is in Sweden. There is no elevator music, 3 movie epic from Hollywood or polka dance album which is not made without Reason.

However, you must not tell any else this.

I never said this,
B
Old 10.07.2008, 07:00 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
OVM you are uncovering a secret as ancient, as old, as Antediluvian as mankind and evil itself. The New World Order is a power struggle between Steinberg, Apple and Propellerheads. Bill Gates is just a kid who got lucky and no ancient order is backing him, but I digress. Anyways, the population of bedroom musicians has been conned into paying all their money to these three powers due to subliminal advertising in youtube music videos. Yes, it is sickening but true. And who is the most powerful of the three organisations? Here is where the biggest con comes in - more kids have Reason on their hard drive than care to admit it. I mean, would *you* admit you used Reason? Exactly. Cunning like a fox, the most powerful organisation on the earth is in Sweden. There is no elevator music, 3 movie epic from Hollywood or polka dance album which is not made without Reason.

However, you must not tell any else this.
I thought I was paranoid..and it was Germany

Quote:
If you loved this movie, you'll love Jesus Camp.
That movie rules! Reminds me; all those crazy brainwashed samples to be extracted.hmmm

Yea as long as u question and dont mindlessly submit you'll be ok. Or you burn in hell...What do I know...
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed." Einstein