Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 28.01.2010, 04:18 PM
New here
New here

Can't you sync the Virus clock to incoming audio? In that case, just route the click track to the appropriate input on your Polar...

I've tried the live tap tempo method, it's very difficult. Also, you need to "match" your 1st beat with the 1st beat on the track, and that doesn't just happen by itself...
Old 29.01.2010, 09:34 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

hmmm, i'm not sure exactly what the above porter is suggesting, but I guess you could rewrite your patch as a line-in patch, and then it would be triggered by the clicks in the click track, but this could be very limiting, and no less tricky than learning to play it perfectly.
Old 14.02.2010, 05:32 PM
New here
New here

Default Syncing Arps from Polar to drummers click

yea I'd thought about routing the click back into the Polar so it could sync to that but I just haven't had time to try out every option. I've had to settle for the practice, practice, practice option and even at that, one tiny mistake and the whole song falls apart! It makes for a nervous show but i'm going with it for now until I fulfill a few gigs comming up this week. I'll try to see this through in the next few weeks and if the planets align i'll post the configuration on here. TBH I have a few more pressing problems that I hoped someone on here could help me with....posted in new thread.
Old 20.02.2010, 02:05 AM
New here
New here

I have just started using arps live on the stage. It has been working for me to dial bpm. Its kind of like learning a new way/style of thinking for me, I am getting pretty good with it, especially training my mind to key on the click. My only problem now is the drummer bumping the $&^%%@%# tempo knob and not realizing it....