Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 13.12.2005, 10:36 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default Virus TI Patch Management

Hi, got a TI Keyboard. Using Virus Control which is proving to be interesting as it doesnt save the patch list information with the Project info (in CUbase 3.whatever) like my other VST stuff does, but instead I have to set the patches by bank and patch number (note number not the same as the number in the TI)

Anyway, learning to live with that what I DO have trouble with is trying to get my head around what sounds are where int he ROM and RAM banks and what parts of the RAM banks are OK to overwrite with my own sounds. THe kind of music I produce uses a LOT of different bass synth sounds mixed and arranged (differenrt expressions on different sounds) so I end up needing to use a great many patches.

So how do I move sounds around on my TI using Virus Control.

Also.... if I have to reboot my TI or VC, it stops sending midi data to cubase. Access say this is a bug and they're on it. but does anyone else have this problem?
Old 13.12.2005, 11:21 PM
This forum member lives here

hi nightfall, not sure about the first issue as I just load up a sound in the VC and set a midi track to communicate with it. As far as locating the sounds, there is a great search utility on the virus hardware that allows you to locate sounds via categories. In the manual it shows you how to move sounds around within banks as well as between banks. Also, I just recently posted an email I received from access that explains a little bit about the RAM a and b banks and what you can overwrite.
hope this helps.
Old 13.12.2005, 11:45 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Default Re: Virus TI Patch Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall
Also.... if I have to reboot my TI or VC, it stops sending midi data to cubase. Access say this is a bug and they're on it. but does anyone else have this problem?
The same here,if I switch on my ti after launching cubase I get no midi at all and my computer needs restart.
Old 14.12.2005, 12:08 AM

Default Re: Virus TI Patch Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by diy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall
The same here,if I switch on my ti after launching cubase I get no midi at all and my computer needs restart.
yup, confirmed as well, though I didn't realize Access acknowledged this as a bug.