Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Closed Thread

Old 22.06.2006, 06:10 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

im down with blay on that too, i've had nil problems with my TI standalone since i got it. but then again i was lucky and bought a display model that had 1.1.1 preloaded ^_^

i've had some minor issues with virus control, but im sure those will be ironed out in a future patch. im not too concerned with VC anyhow, i paid my money for this synth for hypersaw and the wavetables anyhow. and that fucking awesome sounding filter saturation ^_^
Old 22.06.2006, 06:12 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Crouch
I am very happy for you my friend, you're a lucky guy!
Have you considered the fact that maybe your unit has faulty hardware, and that if you got your local distrib to check it out they may replace it?

You could always continue to spout shit until your warranty runs out, then give it to someone like me who only ever uses INIT patches...
It's too late for that, i've already cracked up the shizz, if you know what i'm talking about... I'm counting DSP chips as we speak.
Hey do me a favour Blay, stfu - I'm not here because of you.
I'm not insulting anybody, i'm just here to beta test this piece of ... synth?

Cheers

Peter
Old 22.06.2006, 06:15 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
That's actually irrelivant.
The reason why all the Access 'employees' ask that question is to make the main problem as difuse as possible in order to buy some time etc.
I have used all the previous OS releases and i think 1.1 is just a little bit better that 1.07, that's shocking if you ask me.

It's hilarious when some certain people acts like their synth is just fine with their ambiguous attitude.

This synth is simply not strong enough, and all you people who don't have problems, try to tweak some decent sounds, or just use RAM B Manuel Schleis sounds and you will be scared to death.

i use P4 with cubase and 24/96 etc.
well according to the poll im running, 8 of the 12 people thus far who have voted have had minimal problems with their TI since 1.1.1. even if the angry people aren't voting, thats still 8 people who aren't having problems, and i know there are more, who just aren't on the forum or don't care about the forum enough to post (presumably because they are busy making music with their TI)

edit : that crazy football player in your sig looks really cool dancing to Front Line Assembly - Liquid Separation
Old 22.06.2006, 06:51 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

What about a poll with only trance producers?
All trance producers i know of can't use this synth properly, they have to bounce to wav and record dry etc.

Nobody, and i repeat nobody can make 10 tracks with RAM B sounds!
That's what it's all about, i tweak my sound much further than RAM B which is quite moderate imo.

Somebody does better in ableton, or somebody does better in MAC whatever... But the main problem which is the same to all of us, this synth cannot run 10 parts with RAM B sounds together!
Which means i cannot run 4 parts together with my own patches.

This horse aint strong enough, it's a pony!

Encode: Have you tried to run 10 RAM B patches together at the same time? Try it ...
Old 22.06.2006, 07:15 PM
This forum member lives here

Stfu? Ha. Many have come and gone before you on this forum. Get over yourself - your not the only one having issues.

See Access have identified my TI has hardware issues and will be fixing it - or if need be replacing it - my flatmates TI desktop runs fine on both my system and his, and I look forward to experiencing the same performance.

You opened the box and voided the warranty? - no point crying over spilt milk.

cheers

Blay
Old 22.06.2006, 08:45 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
What about a poll with only trance producers?
All trance producers i know of can't use this synth properly, they have to bounce to wav and record dry etc.

Nobody, and i repeat nobody can make 10 tracks with RAM B sounds!
That's what it's all about, i tweak my sound much further than RAM B which is quite moderate imo.

Somebody does better in ableton, or somebody does better in MAC whatever... But the main problem which is the same to all of us, this synth cannot run 10 parts with RAM B sounds together!
Which means i cannot run 4 parts together with my own patches.

This horse aint strong enough, it's a pony!

Encode: Have you tried to run 10 RAM B patches together at the same time? Try it ...

you speak as if trance producers are elite of electronic music, or that they have any talent (HIYOOOHHH) if you do 10 sounds at once of course it will crap out, it's only got 81 voices, it's not unlimited. think about it, 2 hyper saws, unison to full, on like 5 patches would be enough to make any synth die, let alone just glitch a bit.

honestly, trance sounds are some of the easiest to program and compute for a synth. most of them are sawtooth waveforms. the only thing that might tax the synth is the effects (delay reverb etc). but never the less i've gone through catagories in about every bank and so far so good no glitch or anything. sometimes i use trance leads, for dark industrial, and terror ebm, but even there it performs up to task. it's most likely you just got faulty equipment. which you screwed up your chance to return it by opening it up.

in this case it sucks to be you, not only are you a jackass with no clue about real electronic music, you also messed up your chance to get your synth potentially fixed, and you insult moderators of the board. good job.

edit : just a quick question, are you doing the 10 MS presets in VC mode or in Midi mode? if in midi mode, why don't you send me a multi and see first hand as a direct comparison how my ti performs compared to yours. if it is VC mode, are your experiencing issues, thats to be expected because even i still experience issues in VC mode. good thing the only reason i use it is because im too lazy to tweak the synth with the knobs :P
Old 22.06.2006, 09:47 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

You can't be very much updated on todays trance buddy, it's the most difficult music to make. The patches takes alot of time and knowledge to program. Strange that the old supernova 2 from 2000 can run 8 parts at the same time tweaked to max! And i've heard some very well tweaked patches that sounds just like a virus made on supernova 2.

6 years later Access virus can't even do halv of the job.
Old 22.06.2006, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK OF ACCESS
It is surprising because as many of the SN2 users say, it was no problem running 8 parts tweaked to max playing together at the same time.

You can make r&b, but not EDM.
Sound Familiar?

Dont need an IP when you spout the same bullshit everywhere you go.

Toast him Drammy/303/Juho or whoever reads this first.

cheers

Blay
Old 22.06.2006, 10:06 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

What about this is bullshit?

This is a different forum, just like a new football game.
A player that was given a red card has the right to play a fair second match. I really don't know why you follow me everywhere blay?
Old 22.06.2006, 10:21 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
trance buddy, it's the most difficult music to make.

Closed Thread