Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 13.11.2011, 12:32 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Smile Safe to buy Virus TI2 and use it with Logic Pro 8.02?

Safe to buy Virus TI2 and use it with Logic Pro 8.02 iMac late 2006 with USB hub ?

I had the TI mk1 and it was not a nice experience just problems!

I mean is there still sync problems with the arpeggio and Virus Control?(software).

Is it possible to use it for 3-5 tracks with Virus TI2 without dropping out notes or sync problems with arpeggiator.

I want to use it as AU if it is possible just for 3-5 tracks or if it is impossible just use it as a MIDI synth for 3-5 parts.

I love the sound of the Virus TI but I do not dare to buy it again to find out that it does not work as it is supposed.

Please do not tell me to read the manual or another thread because I had the TI mk 1 and it did not work at all with Logic Pro and Total control.

Arpeggios did not sync and the AU did not work as it should.

I do not want to buy it again to discover that it is still unstable and unusable!

Please need serious advice!
Old 15.11.2011, 10:39 PM
New here
New here

All I can say is I bought a TI2 two weeks ago and have nothing but problems. It sounds great but is otherwise junk.
Old 24.11.2011, 02:17 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Topper, can you remain on topic and be more specific in your arguments please. Your posts are of zero help to anybody if 1) they aren't relevant to the thread (ie. iMac + Logic 8 + Virus TI), or 2) you give no specific descriptive details or methodic workings of your problems and what you've done to try to rectify them in order to further troubleshoot them.