Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 14.02.2010, 05:37 PM
New here
New here

Default Syncronizing Program Changes between Virus Polar and External Synth

I posted this to the official forums too. Can't figure out if this is possible. Remote mode only seems to let me configure the knobs....I'm trying to make my Virus change programs synchronously with my old AN1X. I'm using the AN1X step sequencer with the Virus for live gigs and i'm trying to set it up so that when I change a program on the Virus the AN1X will also change programs....i.e. say I change from RAM-A 0 to RAM-A 1 on the Virus, I want the AN1X to change from 000 to 001. At the moment it works back to front, I can change a preset on the AN1X and the Virus will change too.....but not the other way around.....which is what I want.
Is it possible to do this?

Another small issue I have is that when I trigger the AN1X step sequences from the Virus the Polars keyboard sounds over the sequence. ie: If I have a sequence on C1 and I play C1 on the Polar keyboard the seq will play but the Virus will also play a C1 note with the sequence. I can stop this by turning Local off on the Polar but then the Pitch Bend doesn't work....which I need.
Anyone know of a way round this???

Regards,

Steve
Old 16.02.2010, 11:50 AM
New here
New here

Default [SOLVED] Syncronizing Program Changes between Virus Polar and External Synth

Got the official line from Access on this one: Apparently the none of the Virus line sends out Program Change messages.