Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 20.02.2006, 09:40 AM
New here
New here

Default Please help with TI&Live5 usb setup

good morning, thats it I admit defeat , i have been trying now for 2 months to get live 5.02 &5.03 to work with mutil channel outs?? would really appreciate some guidance and wisdom on this as i have a gig in 2 weeks and i am feeling slightly lost.

Please can anyone tell me how it would be possible to route 3 stereo channels from live using USB to analog outs? as live nor audiomidi setup in osx show access TI output as this its just 2 ch. instead audiomidi setup shows input as having 6 mono inputs?

I really want to use TI to play the synths output from analog 1+2 channel A in live to play out 3+4 and channel B in live to play out 5+6 so they can then be routed through djm600 at club,
i have been using good old midi with no problems just cant get my noggin round usb. running powerbook osx 10.39
thanks
Old 20.02.2006, 09:47 PM
New here
New here

apologies i have just read back my post and its not too clear what i was asking. pleae can someone help with this - i cannot get my powerbook to see the 3 stereo outs on the TI when using USB, They dont appear in live output config or audio/midi setup in osx config. i have tried doing a reset by holding the arp button on boot up. any suggestions to resolve this will be massively appreciated,
running 1.08 firmware