Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.10.2008, 04:20 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default sabotaging tvs

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. Anyone know an easy way to sabotage a tv without causing fires or noticable aesthetic damage?

Now heres the deal, I live with roomates, one of which I share a room with. During our canadian holiday last weekend I went and visited my parents and he asked me to bring up the tv. So without really considering the reprecussions I did. The reprecussions being the total obvious which I overlooked: distraction, stale conversationless atmosphere, garbage media,ect. Then thinking we were gonna use it strickly for old video game consoles, he wanted it in our room for cable. BACKFIRE. So it's there and this has been going on for 2 days and I'm already loathing it. My studio is in the room(with external monitors) and the tv hasn't turned off yet!

Ex:
Me(playing synth)
Roomate: Stop, jeopardy is on.

I was taking a nap in a different room to get away from it yesterday and it hit me, I must sabotage the bloody thing !!!

Its a sweet tv(1988 RCA) if I would have thought this through better I could have come up with some simple lie and never brought it in the first place. So I'm willing to make the sacrifice for my own personal selfishness and creative pursuits.

Any ideas?

By the way, I cant figure out how to crack the hood open either, theres crazy depth in the cylinders where some of the screws are. Otherwise it would be total simplicity.

Regards,

Jayson