Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22.02.2006, 06:33 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default Re: Any classic desktop user's think this is bullshit????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenGirlLust
I was just on Access's website and there is a ton of shit from NAMM and every where else about the Virus TI , but nothing about the Classic desktop (which is also a pretty new product from Access)......I don't know about you , but, I paid a grand for my Virus (Which for a regular working guy like me is a lot of fuckin' money) Sorry I did not throw you another $1,600 but FUCK YOU Access! I am not saying anything against TI user's........it's just this corparate bullshit that pisses me off.........same reason I will never buy a Harley Davidson. SEEYA!!!!!!!!
You don't see ANY other companies launching any "new" things for old machines at NAMM...

Anyone reading the product overview would see that the Classic is a machine collecting all versions of the Virus up until and including the Virus B into one slick neat package; not a "new" machine.

You imply that there should be updates, ads, etc. for your newly aquired machine, -which is understandable- (since it may be new to YOU). It is now, however, two years later and with the Virus C even being discontinued, I don't think that the B series will be enhanced much. AND, I am absolutely positive that if you found something WRONG with the software, Access would have it fixed in a heartbeat.

Personally, I wouldn't categorize Access Music into the "corparate bullshit" section; they are FAR from it! I have followed this company since the original Virus, and they ALWAYS took good care of me as a customer.

(And no, I do NOT work for Access Music! )