Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07.06.2009, 09:17 AM
New here
New here

Default "lets Make A Stand"

Hi guys im new to this form!

i sent this to access and im waiting for
a reply>>

"Hi im a proud owner of a virus polar for a few years now. I have recently upgraded my whole Pc system to accommodate vista 64bit because I need to utilize the capability of using more ram. I am disappointed in the lack of 64bit support from access. Me and countless others who have virus ti’s are waiting with our units getting dusty, there are many others who simply are not buying into your product for the simple reason that they can not use it within there environment. 64bit is the future im afraid and im just saying that the support is needed not a whole new virus control pugin with 64bit features but something, anything that works! Thanks for your time and considering this as high priority"

i advise to all who are having the same problem to make a stand and hammer the message home. go to there site and post a simple message!! eventualy somthing has to give. the more the merrier so DO IT!!!
>>>> http://www.access-music.de/emailsupportform.php4