Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 08.07.2007, 03:44 PM
New here
New here

Default Storing in Multi Mode Virus C (Unsolved)

Ok I know this is sort of retarded. But I can't figure it out. The manual is not helping me at all or I am not reading it correctly.

In Multimode of the Virus C, I am wanting to store different parts. When I access say part 2, I can only scroll through the banks using the parameter left and right button. Normally in single mode I hit the value up and down key and changes the patch but if I hit the value buttons then it changes into a different multi program. So my question is how do I change the patch to store a new patch in Multi mode? Thanks.

Last edited by plur42 : 08.07.2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 28.07.2007, 06:24 AM
New here
New here

I just figured this out myself not too long ago.
The manual only skim thru this part so it is easy to miss it.

Say you want to store all the patches in different parts in song AAA

press multi and choose M1 for example (M1 would be where you store all your sounds and parts in song AAA)

now press both multi and single. This is where you choose patches for each part. (press part to change parts, parameter to change banks, value to change patches)

after you got all the patches in the parts you want for song AAA, press store and store in multi M1

Now if you can help me set up SoundDiver to return the favor