Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 24.03.2006, 12:14 PM
Pro
Pro

Default Dumping patches from a Ti setup

Hi,

I want to share a few of my patches with you and was wondering what the quickest and easiest way is to export them from a Ti setup. The patches are in my personal library in the software at the moment. Any thoughts?
Old 24.03.2006, 12:25 PM

If you drag them to the MyPatches Bank, they will be saved as a standard midi file (Located in the Access folder of "MY Documents" on XP).

Otherwise, in the Config menu, there is the option to transmit your patches (either singly, or as banks) via sysex dumps. Somethimg like MIDIOx is free, and can record these sysex dumps for you.
Old 24.03.2006, 12:31 PM
Pro
Pro

Nice one, didn't know they actually appeared in a folder on your drive, just thought you had to dump them somehow still. I'll post some up soon.
Old 09.05.2007, 09:00 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarekith View Post
If you drag them to the MyPatches Bank, they will be saved as a standard midi file (Located in the Access folder of "MY Documents" on XP).
Sorry for the bumping of an old post, but came here today looking for how to do this... and bang on the money.

Much appreciated.