Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Old 29.01.2009, 09:32 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthetik View Post
I don't know if it's the lack of skill or the lack of dedication, believe me, I really want to make music, my desire to make music far outweighs everything else I want to do. I just can't. Reading through everyone elses' replies, I realize that maybe it isn't about making crap that other people would like but more about making those 8 bars. Thanks all.
Perhaps your goal could be just to make the best possible loops you can and then either collaborate with someone else who'll blend/tweak them into a great track, or maybe sell them to a sample CD manufacturer?
Old 05.02.2009, 12:27 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

I just got an email that officially changes my status from 'wannabe' to 'professional'

Cant say much more right now - but definately an OMFG moment - LOL
Old 05.02.2009, 05:33 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Congrats homie!!! All that investment, hardwork, geek/dorkiness, late nights, early morning, millions of cigarettes... etc... as paid off. Big hugs from the west coast in your OMFG moment.